💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

rumor

will LG6 be country?

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

Reality

Some of y'all need to calm the **** down :laughga: I don't think this thread was meant to be taken so seriously.

On a more serious note though, can we stop comparing Joanne to country? It's not a country album. Literally, the only songs that have almost any "country" influence are "Million Reasons," "Sinner's Prayer," and "A-YO." And even then, "Sinner's Prayer" is the only song where the country influence is really strong. 

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OliverDaniels
5 hours ago, xoxojohnwayne said:

usually what they do is they play it live on instrument and then change it by software to the synth :) it means nothing.. btw Perfect illusion had a lot of guitars in it... and ITS A BOP.

The Perfect Illusion instrumental gives me so much life!!!!

NIGHTCRAWLER
24 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Some of y'all need to calm the **** down :laughga: I don't think this thread was meant to be taken so seriously.

THIS

giphy.gif

monsterdino

Lmfao yall are embarrassing....those guitars can be also used for disco, funk music :rip: 

also I don’t think that if Gaga wanted to do a full on country album wouldn’t go to a producer who did Sorry, BloodPOP or to a german electronic producer BoyzNoize :rip: 

Pop Music

when Joanne gets an act 2? ARTPOP Act 2 is shaking :toofunny:

On a serious note. I think it will be completely different from anything she has done. She would NEVER repeat herself. 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

BabylonHooker

Read my rank and my signature :madge: So tired of this sh*t. Enough is enough of this horse sh*t.

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

Catnikko

The 0.1 second of guitar in this sounds more like this than country to me :laughga:

Dance in the shadow of the meow

He8MyHeart
8 hours ago, monketsharona said:

There's guitar on Electric Chapel, it a full EDM song lol 

Not country sounding guitar though!! 

derpmonster

It sounds like a fart.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

hoeslay

An EDM track featuring live guitars....it's not that hard a concept to grasp guys. Live instrument doesn't mean country haha

Luxe Ford

NO!

Joanne was a necessary palate cleanser for Gaga to reestablish the fact she's an unsurpassed singer/songwriter who doesn't need colorful wigs and PETA-triggering dresses brimming with E.coli to make a statement. Unfortunately the record alienated the part of her fan base who just can't identify with pink stetsons, songs about white supremacist western actors and more Americana that we could possibly digest.

Come forth and celebrate the 30 years since a few clever British DJs went to Ibiza and got hooked on Chicago-impoerted House and Acid tracks, popped a few pills and brought the music back to the clubs Shoom and Spectrum, creating a global sensation without which we wouldn't have techno, rave or EDM.

Gaga, lock yourself in the studio with Boys Noize and shock and surprise us once more!

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Bloodpop uses a lot of muffled sounding guitars in his pop tracks btw. Go listen to some of his work like that John Legend song. It's a part of his signature sound. Don't like it but w/e. It's not country lol chill guys. ASIB soundtrack will have country songs with a few rock and synth pop songs though. 

Archived