Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Bloodpop Gaga Single Got Pushed Back

Frivolero

Featured Posts

Yuuri
3 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

Ariana is a streaming force, Gaga is not, the GP hypes her ass, Gaga doesn't get hype. 

If you look at their last (offical) single's performance The Cure outpeaked Everyday, which both only had two promo spots. So it's really up to fans, the artist, and the label how well a single performs. Yes Ariana has streaming, but Gaga has digital sales.(Which saddly are declining)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion
17 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Emphasis on "nowadays". 

Aka the only days that matter in this context… like what?

29 minutes ago, patrickern said:

LOL, they think Grande is bigger than GaGa?? i'm dying :yay:

22 minutes ago, Sharyu said:

I agree, as Ariana isn't a selling force like Gaga is. The only artist I see Gaga pushing back her release date for is Adele.

Ariana is the bigger name in 2018, sadly. Overall though Gaga trumps of course. But it is different times now. 

Gagaplayer315

Name a more iconic duo than Gaga Twitter insiders and pushing back release dates

Yuuri
10 minutes ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

Name a more iconic duo than Gaga Twitter insiders and pushing back release dates

OXOSaltNPepperShakerSetSHF16

PartySick
34 minutes ago, Sharyu said:

I agree, as Ariana isn't a selling force like Gaga is. The only artist I see Gaga pushing back her release date for is Adele.

Even then, has Gaga ever moved a date because someone else was also releasing? It doesn't seem like something she or her people would do, especially not for Ariana Grande :laughga: She's a good artist but I can't see them being contemporaries or whatever the word is.

27 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

the GP hypes her ass

Do they? :hmm: the last time I really heard her name (aside from the attack at her concert :ohno:) was when people were quoting Nicki saying "d*ck bicycle" on one of her songs.

I mean, I'm not trying to take part in some silly competition, I'm just saying :poot: out in public, I hear Gaga's name way more and I hear Gaga's music a lot more often on the radio. I hear Dangerous Woman a couple times in a week but in a day, I can hear 5+ Gaga songs across several pop stations :poot:

🖤

FATCAT
37 minutes ago, Wigless said:

Aka the only days that matter in this context… like what?

giphy.gif

Purr more, hiss less.

duckworth

We’re basically making up all these rumors might as well make her new music, right?

KleinGa
28 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Do they? :hmm: the last time I really heard her name (aside from the attack at her concert :ohno:) was when people were quoting Nicki saying "d*ck bicycle" on one of her songs.

I mean, I'm not trying to take part in some silly competition, I'm just saying :poot: out in public, I hear Gaga's name way more and I hear Gaga's music a lot more often on the radio. I hear Dangerous Woman a couple times in a week but in a day, I can hear 5+ Gaga songs across several pop stations 

This is actually very accurate :laughga:

ferretti
38 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Even then, has Gaga ever moved a date because someone else was also releasing? It doesn't seem like something she or her people would do, especially not for Ariana Grande :laughga: She's a good artist but I can't see them being contemporaries or whatever the word is.

I mean, I'm not trying to take part in some silly competition, I'm just saying :poot: out in public, I hear Gaga's name way more and I hear Gaga's music a lot more often on the radio. I hear Dangerous Woman a couple times in a week but in a day, I can hear 5+ Gaga songs across several pop stations :poot:

Waaiittttttt

That’s NOT the lyric?!?! :cryga:

disco stick tester, inquire within

NIGHTCRAWLER

I'm tired of insiders giving random dates and then find an stupid excuse when nothing came. Just shut up

DonnieDarko
2 hours ago, adammonroe said:

Ariana is a streaming force, Gaga is not, the GP hypes her ass, Gaga doesn't get hype. 

And that is why Ariana is the bigger artist right now.

Sandrology

Ariana is in so much Countries number one right now, I'm actually shookt about how good she's performing on the charts. 

If Gaga x Bloodpop had released the same day it would have been #2 everywhere, and that is the sad fact..

IAmNotHere1997

Ariana is a big streaming force. She didn't released new music since 2016 but she was still in Top 10 Spotify artists even in 2017/2018, while Gaga's The Cure made her go inside like, Top 30 or Top 40, but then she quickly fell off

gstring

Eek mean "****" in Indonesian :selena:

Lolololol

It's fake and smelly gross

Little little

Archived