Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
celeb

Shawn Mendes loved 5 Foot 2

Jenina

Featured Posts

codymonster
3 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

What you just said makes no sence :ladyhaha:

He’s saying that we want to be accepted as gay people, yet we make people feel shitty by saying they’re gay based on how they act and what they like. Which is EXACTLY what gay people complain about having been done to them.

He’s also saying we want the GP to like Gaga, but as soon as the GP likes Gaga, we call them gay and harass them. It’s ridiculous and annoying.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
squeala
12 minutes ago, mikesoaa said:

you guys are disgusting you know? you want the gays to be accepted in todays society and gaga to be loved by the gp and everyone ,but as soon as someone says they like gaga yall jump and say that they are gay.... being judgemental...

Issa joke :saladga:

SwissMonster
Just now, codymonster said:

He’s saying that we want to be accepted as gay people, yet we make people feel shitty by saying they’re gay based on how they act and what they like. Which is EXACTLY what gay people complain about having been done to them.

He’s also saying we want the GP to like Gaga, but as soon as the GP likes Gaga, we call them gay and harass them. It’s ridiculous and annoying.

Well but people only say that on this website. So I don’t really see the problem.    It’s here where 90% of the people are part of the LGBT Community. I make fun of the straights with my best friend all the time. And I have no problem with straights doing fun of me or the Gays as long as it is FUN.

So y’all have to calm down!

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

13 minutes ago, mikesoaa said:

you guys are disgusting you know? you want the gays to be accepted in todays society and gaga to be loved by the gp and everyone ,but as soon as someone says they like gaga yall jump and say that they are gay.... being judgemental...

That's not being judgemental tho... saying he's gay is not bad

codymonster
1 minute ago, SwissMonster said:

Well but people only say that on this website. So I don’t really see the problem.    It’s here where 90% of the people are part of the LGBT Community. I make fun of the straights with my best friend all the time. And I have no problem with straights doing fun of me or the Gays as long as it is FUN.

So y’all have to calm down!

You are VERY ignorant to think that Shaun has not been harassed by gay people online. It’s getting ridiculous, it’s becoming bullying, and it’s not funny. Making a joke with a friend is different then continually making jokes about a person online and assuming they are okay with it..

Idk, "is Shawn Mendes a hunty" has become sorta like an inside joke on Gagadaily and it's harmless fun so I don't think there's a problem with it. Come on, this site is sometimes full of teenagers, let them have some silly fun, you can direct your displeasure with all the "stereotyping straight guys" things to people who can actually make a change in society not a handful of random people on a Gaga fan site.

TheQueenLG
11 minutes ago, codymonster said:

Completely agree with you. It is completely stereotyping straight people and almost forcing them to be masculine and not like “gay” stuff. It’s disgusting really. People should be able to act however they want and people should learn to let them decide who the hell they want to sleep with.

I will never understand people’s obsession with putting people into boxes. Let people ****ing live..

I for one, was joking, and could honestly care less if he or if he is not a hunty. Ain't no way he's ever speaking to me anyway :cryga: That's just me though. 

mikesoaa
3 minutes ago, squeala said:

Issa joke :saladga:

when gay people are bullied thats the exact same thing that the bully says "its just a joke"

SwissMonster
1 minute ago, codymonster said:

You are VERY ignorant to think that Shaun has not been harassed by gay people online. It’s getting ridiculous, it’s becoming bullying, and it’s not funny. Making a joke with a friend is different then continually making jokes about a person online and assuming they are okay with it..

No I actually don’t think that’s the case I am sorry.

But at the same time. It’s Gagadaily here. So you have to go expect that! If you have the feeling he’s been harassed on social media then please go there and not here.

It was a joke. I know he is straight but it’s funny to call a person loving 5F2 a hunty. It could be trump, Kanye, or I don’t know wich person I would make the joke that this person is a hunty. UHHHGGGG

please let us our jokes, thank you

SwissMonster
3 minutes ago, mikesoaa said:

when gay people are bullied thats the exact same thing that the bully says "its just a joke"

Well then you don’t know the difference between bully and jokes. Cause I have straight friends making jokes about me, but I know it’s not because they wanna drag me. And nobody of us, saying he is a hunty, wanna drag Shawn in any way

Noah

People calling him a 'hunty' but he didn't even know the title or called her a fad. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

SHALLOW

What a coincidence, i've been watching documentaries too lately. Guess it's a hunty thing :trollga:

squeala
2 minutes ago, mikesoaa said:

:saladga: 

I was bullied for years for being gay it was a lot more traumatic than being objectified by twinks online :saladga:

codymonster
3 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

No I actually don’t think that’s the case I am sorry.

But at the same time. It’s Gagadaily here. So you have to go expect that! If you have the feeling he’s been harassed on social media then please go there and not here.

It was a joke. I know he is straight but it’s funny to call a person loving 5F2 a hunty. It could be trump, Kanye, or I don’t know wich person I would make the joke that this person is a hunty. UHHHGGGG

please let us our jokes, thank you

Lol, sorry no, I see it as bullying and think it’s not okay. Agree to disagree.

SwissMonster
3 minutes ago, codymonster said:

Lol, sorry no, I see it as bullying and think it’s not okay. Agree to disagree.

:ladyhaha:

Archived