💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Whats So Amazing About TEOG

Pop Music

Featured Posts

That J

Its amazing in its similarity to The Queen. 

:stalkga:

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Music
1 minute ago, That J said:

The Queen

Idk when I think of the queen I just think it's one of the best things i've ever heard and I don't see TEOG as that :staymad:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Salvador Sequea
27 minutes ago, hellothing said:

When I first heard the album, I thought, 'why do we need another Marry the Night? It has basically the same chorus structure and MTN is far better melodically.' When it became a single, I was nonplussed. Then, I dunno, maybe because of the acclaim, I now like it. If MTN were more successful, I think TEOG would be left in the dust, though the message of the song still makes me tear up if I think about it.

TEOG became single long before the album release :awkney:. MTN didn't exist for us at that time :awkney:.

Spoiler

:reductive:

That J
6 minutes ago, GaGaSwift said:

Idk when I think of the queen I just think it's one of the best things i've ever heard and I don't see TEOG as that :staymad:

Interesting point!  Lol.  I love The Queen too. I'd honestly never noticed any similarity until I heard them both live at the Born This Way Ball.  To me, it stuck out. But dont trust my ears. I was born this way, baby. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Quartz
15 minutes ago, Salvador Sequea said:

TEOG became single long before the album release :awkney:. MTN didn't exist for us at that time :awkney:.

Reveal hidden contents

:reductive:

I was talking about hearing the album. I was nonplussed when it became an official single. 

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

WildAmerican

It's just phenomenal in every category. It would've won Grammy's if it had been submitted.

ferretti
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

you only have to listen to it to know it's a masterpiece

Why didn’t we close topic after this truth was delivered?

disco stick tester, inquire within

RAMROD

Inexplainable. It is there sinve the first chords strike it. Something that make you go, “This is it! This is the one!” and the feelings are constant from start to the end.

If you cannot hear it yet, you may have to wait your time. Do not rush it. Otherwise you may not hear it, ever. Maybe it is not for you, but tbh you missed out a lot. :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Inferno

I think its lyrically one of her strongest pop tracks with that bursting euphoric hook and melody. I think the progression of the song pumps you up and expresses that lust for life it talks about. That being said, I think it sounds super corny 80s hair metal retro as well so even though I think its one of her strongest pop tracks I could also see how someone might not like it or find it annoying at the same time.

holy scheisse

That song has such profound, nostalgic memories tied to it for me. Also when it came out it was 100% her most powerful song yet. It may still be her most powerful song. Its iconic. The sax song is iconic. It sounds good studio version or acoustic at a piano. AND I love the little cleverness of the lyrics 

Hanging on a moment of Truth 

Hanging on a moment 

And

Moment of Truth 

Are both expressions. And she ties them together! From a geeky phonetic/language perspective I've always loved that lol 

StarstruckIllusion
3 hours ago, TEAWHORE said:

vocals check, cinematics check, success check, critical acclaim check, licking LA pavement check :golfclap:

:toofunny::yay::giggle::ladyhaha:

teawhore
4 minutes ago, Wigless said:

:toofunny::yay::giggle::ladyhaha:

is it @Wigless or @Tasteless because honestly im just confusion

kidding b luv u gurl

♡ nyc ♡

StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, TEAWHORE said:

is it @Wigless or @Tasteless because honestly im just confusion

kidding b luv u gurl

TEOG is almost as bad as Million Reasons has a music video, but go off. Tbh I think it's worse than that, bc Million Reasons' excuse for being boring is that the song is not exciting in Nature. TEOG… mess. I know it was meant to be way more, but still, mess. 

Archived