❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
question

How would you group Gaga's singles by successfulness?

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

River

Wow the sales from PF to BTW really shows how the sales decreased, she was at her pick at that time..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
2 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Idk about that, Million Reasons did peak at #4 in the US, and it did sell more in the US than Judas, but compared to the chart placements Judas had, reaching the top 10 in 33+ countries, as we know of, and debuting in the Top 10 in 25 countries and in the US with only one televised performance to support it (before April 30, 2011) and Judas has 100,000,000 more views than Million Reasons, and Judas is 2x Platinum and Million Reasons is just Platinum, its easily to say Judas was more successful than Million Reasons.

Judas is 2x platinum? In the US? Didn't it struggle to even reach platinum?

Wixson
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

Judas is 2x platinum? In the US? Didn't it struggle to even reach platinum?

It was her only single not to sell over a million copies. Streams saved it. :sweat:

Taide

LMFAO at some of you delusional monster saying MR is bigger than Judas, when in fact Judas was an actual hit outside the USA while MR was a cute local hit + some European countries. That's it.

Isn't Judas like one of her most known songs in LA and Europe..?

KatieJudasGaga4
15 hours ago, Wixson said:

It was her only single not to sell over a million copies. Streams saved it. :sweat:

Its actually her closest single to reach one million. And it sold 3 million worldwide, so what are you talking about....

KatieJudasGaga4
15 hours ago, Taide said:

LMFAO at some of you delusional monster saying MR is bigger than Judas, when in fact Judas was an actual hit outside the USA while MR was a cute local hit + some European countries. That's it.

Isn't Judas like one of her most known songs in LA and Europe..?

THANK YOU! Also, Judas did debut at #10 in the US, it was highest hot shot debut and reach #1 in Digital Sales and was the biggest song with the most sales that week, so it did decent in the US.

KatieJudasGaga4
4 hours ago, Mister Gaga said:

Judas is a minor hit imo.

Not really, with the explanations I put, it was a big hit outside the US, and did decent in the US. It peaked higher than The Edge of Glory in some countries.

Mister Gaga
35 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Not really, with the explanations I put, it was a big hit outside the US, and did decent in the US. It peaked higher than The Edge of Glory in some countries.

you are ****ing right, how could i be so fool, it might be gaga's biggest hit, it might be the most successful song ever

Wixson
9 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Its actually her closest single to reach one million. And it sold 3 million worldwide, so what are you talking about....

Honestly, stop harassing people in this thread. Just because you're obsessed with the song doesn't mean it was a record breaking, diamond certified, career changing single.

It sold less than a million copies in the US and is certified 2x platinum thanks to its streams, so what the **** are YOU talking about?

KatieJudasGaga4
23 hours ago, Mister Gaga said:

you are ****ing right, how could i be so fool, it might be gaga's biggest hit, it might be the most successful song ever

Okay, I never said that.....I know its not her biggest hit, (obviously), was it a bigger hit than her other previous singles, no, but It did well. So, idk why you changed what I said.

KatieJudasGaga4
19 hours ago, Wixson said:

Honestly, stop harassing people in this thread. Just because you're obsessed with the song doesn't mean it was a record breaking, diamond certified, career changing single.

It sold less than a million copies in the US and is certified 2x platinum thanks to its streams, so what the **** are YOU talking about?

Harassing? Harassing, okay....I'm not saying, "OMG JUDAS WAS HER BIGGEST HIT AND IT SOLD 34 MILLION COPIES, SO YOU HAVE TO THINK ITS HER BIGGEST HIT OR I'M GOING TO REPORT YOU" That is harrassment. Also, idk, agaim why your only looking at the US stats, the US isn't the center of the world. Around the world, ot debuted in the top 10 in 25 countries and made the top 10 in over 33 countries. It did decent in the US, even being banned in some radio stations. It debuted in the top 10 in the US, while it was the most religious month of the year. Again, it didn't do as great as her previous singles, but it was a hit outside the US, so just because it didn't do as great as Telephone or Poker Face in the US, doesn't mean it was a flop...an opinion, but these are facts.

Wixson
4 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Harassing? Harassing, okay....I'm not saying, "OMG JUDAS WAS HER BIGGEST HIT AND IT SOLD 34 MILLION COPIES, SO YOU HAVE TO THINK ITS HER BIGGEST HIT OR I'M GOING TO REPORT YOU" That is harrassment. Also, idk, agaim why your only looking at the US stats, the US isn't the center of the world. Around the world, ot debuted in the top 10 in 25 countries and made the top 10 in over 33 countries. It did decent in the US, even being banned in some radio stations. It debuted in the top 10 in the US, while it was the most religious month of the year. Again, it didn't do as great as her previous singles, but it was a hit outside the US, so just because it didn't do as great as Telephone or Poker Face in the US, doesn't mean it was a flop...an opinion, but these are facts.

I assume one of your issues is understanding what you read, so I'll guide you through it:

Bradley: "Judas is 2x platinum? In the US? Didn't it struggle to even reach platinum?" That was a question! (a sentence worded or expressed so as to elicit information.)

to which I replied: (a thing said, written, or done to deal with or as a reaction to a question, statement, or situation.) "It was her only single not to sell over a million copies. Streams saved it. :sweat:"

So, is Judas 2x platinum? Yes, it is.

In the US? Indeed.

Did it struggle to sell a million copies? It's still struggling, but it's certified 2x platinum, thanks to its streams. 

That was it, our conversation was over. I wasn't here to argue how big of a hit Judas was or wasn't. I replied to a question regarding its US sales/certification, NOT its international peaks, debuts, chart runs or airplay gains. But THEN you come along (and after half of people who even bothered replying) saying: "Its actually her closest single to reach one million. And it sold 3 million worldwide, so what are you talking about...." 

Read with understanding and stop being big headed when you're the one not making sense.

KatieJudasGaga4
19 hours ago, Wixson said:

I assume one of your issues is understanding what you read, so I'll guide you through it:

Bradley: "Judas is 2x platinum? In the US? Didn't it struggle to even reach platinum?" That was a question! (a sentence worded or expressed so as to elicit information.)

to which I replied: (a thing said, written, or done to deal with or as a reaction to a question, statement, or situation.) "It was her only single not to sell over a million copies. Streams saved it. :sweat:"

So, is Judas 2x platinum? Yes, it is.

In the US? Indeed.

Did it struggle to sell a million copies? It's still struggling, but it's certified 2x platinum, thanks to its streams. 

That was it, our conversation was over. I wasn't here to argue how big of a hit Judas was or wasn't. I replied to a question regarding its US sales/certification, NOT its international peaks, debuts, chart runs or airplay gains. But THEN you come along (and after half of people who even bothered replying) saying: "Its actually her closest single to reach one million. And it sold 3 million worldwide, so what are you talking about...." 

Read with understanding and stop being big headed when you're the one not making sense.

I was talking about that Judas is her closest single in the US to reach one million and it sold 3 million worldwide. My little mistake...Also, so what if it was certified with its streams? That means a quite of few people listen to the song? Is anything wrong with a song getting certifed because of the help of streams? That doesn't sound like a flop to me. Bad Romance, Just Dance, and Poker Face are certified Diamond (Just Dance is so close) with a little help of sales...difference? 

Archived