Jump to content
A Star Is Born
question

Will monsters be like Madge stans in the future?

Featured Posts

Borislshere
Just now, Infinity Wave said:

Here Beyoncé is not bashed by anybody.

k7jh157typr01.gif

You can barely discuss Bey without being hounded by "overrated" comments, people coming for the fact that she doesn't write music and how that somehow doesn't make her an artist, or even when members came for her education > 

 

The Beyonce fans on this site are just fed up with her constantly being trashed on here as if she hasn't worked her ass off for 21 years and get the praise she deserves. 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
gabrielflorin01

no because this fanbase hates Gaga :neyde:

baby, yoü and I
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Infinity Wave
4 minutes ago, Devyn said:

k7jh157typr01.gif

You can barely discuss Bey without being hounded by "overrated" comments, people coming for the fact that she doesn't write music and how that somehow doesn't make her an artist, or even when members came for her education > 

 

The Beyonce fans on this site are just fed up with her constantly being trashed on here as if she hasn't worked her ass off for 21 years and get the praise she deserves. 

Well, I surely don't see it the way you do.

But one thing is certain: there are WAY more thread bashing Gaga that Bey, so, you know, I wouldn't be fed up about people not liking Beyoncé.

Colourful

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheShameMonster
5 hours ago, Helxig said:

Nope because the difference between the fanbases is:

Madge fans will defend her to no end and will tear down other artists to ensure Madonna is always #1

Gaga fans tear down Gaga herself for everything she does because it doesn't meet their high standards.

Gaga's fanbase is unfortunately self destructive.

 

So much tea and it's not even teatime :diane:

 

3 hours ago, Haroon said:

I'm sure madgeority (see what I did there? :awesome:) of Madonna fans aren't like that, it's just internet fan forums and Twitter highlight the worst in each fandom because we're more likely to see the bad stuff :sweat: Same goes for us and the other fan bases really, we aren't exactly known as Little Angels on some social media platforms, we can truly live up to our Little Monster name in some places and I don't mean that in a cute way either :S

I think it comes down to the individual really, and if we're going to base it off of the websites themselves then it comes down to the rules so it's not actually the fan base themselves, it's what's allowed in that space that we're judging. For example, I remember hearing about some K-Pop forum that was super strict when it came to how you post and how much and so on, so if people judged based on that they'd think they're super mature and intelligent and stuff. But the fact of the matter is that that's because they have to be that way there so we're judging based on the people that fit into what that site allows. That's why people think that Twitter fans are horrible, because Twitter allows a lot of freedom with everything so it lets people say the worst and so the reputation stems from there :emma: So yeah I don't think it's really fair to judge people based on the forum they're on, like we don't go by the same rules or stuff so people straight away behave differently depending on the place :shrug:

I hope any of what I'm saying is making sense :duck: I met some die hard Madonna fans at the Rebel Heart Tour and they came to know that I also loved Gaga and they didn't cut my head off :laughga:

 

The Brits sure drink and know how to serve that true tea :diane: 

anigif_enhanced-15796-1453130025-4.gif

too gay to function
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
brizoda

The majority of music crítics and bloggers who criticize Gaga are Madonna fans

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JupiterDrive

Yes

they will always compare other artists to Gaga and her achievements she got thousands of years ago 

or maybe it’s already like that 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FentyGa

I like a few of her songs but I could never stan her. I can't listen to more than 4 songs in a row without getting pissed off at her voice.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
lost in limbo

Can't you guys talk in a thread involving Madonna without attacking her?  Because if your point is to show you're not like Madonnation, then you're failing at it.

Will happen, happening, happened, and we will happen again and again, 'cause you and I will always be back then

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
lost in limbo
1 hour ago, maxblac said:

I like a few of her songs but I could never stan her. I can't listen to more than 4 songs in a row without getting pissed off at her voice.

I mean it's your right to not like her voice but getting "pissed off" is a bit of an exageration

Will happen, happening, happened, and we will happen again and again, 'cause you and I will always be back then

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Haroon
4 hours ago, Hades said:

How was it at the RH Tour?:wub:  

Loved it so much :flutter: Makes me regret not seeing her earlier for MDNA and Sticky & Sweet :giveup: Although I do really wish she had standing for GA, it would've been easier to get a ticket for the floor. All of those tickets got sold out super quickly and were extortionately expensive so I got a seat on level 1 which still had an amazing view but still it was weird having to stand up and jump and scream with chairs all around me :emma:

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hades
8 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Loved it so much :flutter: Makes me regret not seeing her earlier for MDNA and Sticky & Sweet :giveup: Although I do really wish she had standing for GA, it would've been easier to get a ticket for the floor. All of those tickets got sold out super quickly and were extortionately expensive so I got a seat on level 1 which still had an amazing view but still it was weird having to stand up and jump and scream with chairs all around me :emma:

I can't imagine experiencing Holy Water live. Such a controversial bop.:giveup:

SMgZXRM.gif

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Givenchy

Well just by looking at this thread and the replies, it seems like "monsters" are already far much worse and I'm not apologetic for that. Look at what you people are writing, "sinking ship"? "most hated fanbase"? "those flops are lucky they breathe the same air gaga breathes"? seriously get some perspective here. Gaga, Madonna, Katy are singers and artists among thousands of others. They excelled in some ways and made names for themselves and millions of dollars along the way and their songs and words happened to inspire others on different levels, but no one is dying over a singer, no one deserves to be wished AIDS and Cancer just because they dislike your favorite singer, no one is lucky to breath the air that another singer that they don't even like breathes.

Let's be realistic all of us. Madonna has a 30 years long career and while you may argue about her chart performance today, or the fact that Gaga is doing things for women or the LGBT community today, you must remember that Madonna started in 1982 when pre-marital sex was shameful and wrong and she got a lot of **** just because she sang about it, yet she still fought for gay rights and women rights in those times when it was super risky to do so. So at least respect her for that. As for Lady Gaga, she's made a name for herself, she borrowed stuff from Madonna, Bowie, George Michaels, Grace Jones and many others and she's one of the biggest artists today, but ask yourselves, is any singer worth wishing ill on another human being for? I know we all love Gaga, but someone disliking her does not deserve wishes of death or disease, and I direct my words to people on both sides.

If Madonna shaded Gaga, so what? Gaga has a tongue and she can respond. It's none of your business to be her lawyer. Besides, all those debates where either fan base gets toxic is because the other side is getting toxic as well. Tapping into toxicity makes you toxic as well, even if you had good intentions at the start, and I see it all the time, people tweeting "Gaga's Super Bowl show **** all over deadonna's show", so yeah what do you expect others will say? they will respond with the same toxicity. It's an endless cycle and I'm totally shocked to see that people are still holding grudges for something that happened in 2012.

Enjoy music, listen to more artists, learn to appreciate songs for what they are. They're just songs. **** the morality behind their singers, **** the feuds between artists. At the end of the day, an enjoyable song is an enjoyable song, whether it has a deep or a shallow lyrics, sung by an old or a young man or woman, a good or a bad person, this year or three decades ago. Try to understand that all your hatred and all your defensiveness and all this delusion that you're somehow a family member of Gaga or Madonna and that she's entitled to your constant defense and that you shouldn't appreciate other singers just because you like her, all of this doesn't mean anything. At the end of the day, each of these artists does not know you exist nor ever really appreciate all this bashing and insults. Those debates, they bring out the worst in people, so let go of that. The whole cult mentality is abhorrent and I don't see how anyone who claims to promote online kindness as they write in their bios or claims to fight for love, equality, respect and acceptance ends up going online to spew so much poison over a singer whose not even aware of their existence and despite all the **** she gets, she still has millions in her bank to make sure she can get a good life, stability, healthcare and everything that the majority of the world popular wouldn't even dream to have.

I'm not saying that you should be inconsiderate to celebrities just because they're rich, but you don't need to sacrifice your morals and your humanity and your respect for fellow human beings over people that aren't aware of their existence nor are they even bothered by the things that you're defending them from. If I see someone so resentful of an artist, a game or a movie I like, I don't bother debating them, because if someone is so empty that they go online and bother to shame another artist or product instead of investing time with what they love, I will not stomp to their level and I say this to any monster, any fan of Madonna and any other person who wastes time on what they hate rather than what they love.

Edited by Givenchy

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ordinarynam1310
30 minutes ago, Givenchy said:

Well just by looking at this thread and the replies, it seems like "monsters" are already far much worse and I'm not apologetic for that. Look at what you people are writing, "sinking ship"? "most hated fanbase"? "those flops are lucky they breathe the same air gaga breathes"? seriously get some perspective here. Gaga, Madonna, Katy are singers and artists among thousands of others. They excelled in some ways and made names for themselves and millions of dollars along the way and their songs and words happened to inspire others on different levels, but no one is dying over a singer, no one deserves to be wished AIDS and Cancer just because they dislike your favorite singer, no one is lucky to breath the air that another singer that they don't even like breathes.

Let's be realistic all of us. Madonna has a 30 years long career and while you may argue about her chart performance today, or the fact that Gaga is doing things for women or the LGBT community today, you must remember that Madonna started in 1982 when pre-marital sex was shameful and wrong and she got a lot of **** just because she sang about it, yet she still fought for gay rights and women rights in those times when it was super risky to do so. So at least respect her for that. As for Lady Gaga, she's made a name for herself, she borrowed stuff from Madonna, Bowie, George Michaels, Grace Jones and many others and she's one of the biggest artists today, but ask yourselves, is any singer worth wishing ill on another human being for? I know we all love Gaga, but someone disliking her does not deserve wishes of death or disease, and I direct my words to people on both sides.

If Madonna shaded Gaga, so what? Gaga has a tongue and she can respond. It's none of your business to be her lawyer. Besides, all those debates where either fan base gets toxic is because the other side is getting toxic as well. Tapping into toxicity makes you toxic as well, even if you had good intentions at the start, and I see it all the time, people tweeting "Gaga's Super Bowl show **** all over deadonna's show", so yeah what do you expect others will say? they will respond with the same toxicity. It's an endless cycle and I'm totally shocked to see that people are still holding grudges for something that happened in 2012.

Enjoy music, listen to more artists, learn to appreciate songs for what they are. They're just songs. **** the morality behind their singers, **** the feuds between artists. At the end of the day, an enjoyable song is an enjoyable song, whether it has a deep or a shallow lyrics, sung by an old or a young man or woman, a good or a bad person, this year or three decades ago. Try to understand that all your hatred and all your defensiveness and all this delusion that you're somehow a family member of Gaga or Madonna and that she's entitled to your constant defense and that you shouldn't appreciate other singers just because you like her, all of this doesn't mean anything. At the end of the day, each of these artists does not know you exist nor ever really appreciate all this bashing and insults. Those debates, they bring out the worst in people, so let go of that. The whole cult mentality is abhorrent and I don't see how anyone who claims to promote online kindness as they write in their bios or claims to fight for love, equality, respect and acceptance ends up going online to spew so much poison over a singer whose not even aware of their existence and despite all the **** she gets, she still has millions in her bank to make sure she can get a good life, stability, healthcare and everything that the majority of the world popular wouldn't even dream to have.

I'm not saying that you should be inconsiderate to celebrities just because they're rich, but you don't need to sacrifice your morals and your humanity and your respect for fellow human beings over people that aren't aware of their existence nor are they even bothered by the things that you're defending them from. If I see someone so resentful of an artist, a game or a movie I like, I don't bother debating them, because if someone is so empty that they go online and bother to shame another artist or product instead of investing time with what they love, I will not stomp to their level and I say this to any monster, any fan of Madonna and any other person who wastes time on what they hate rather than what they love.

This is why I hate Stan culture. People feel like they need to bring others down just to place somebody else higher. 

You can always have constructive criticism and respect for other artists 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Givenchy
31 minutes ago, ordinarynam1310 said:

This is why I hate Stan culture. People feel like they need to bring others down just to place somebody else higher. 

You can always have constructive criticism and respect for other artists 

Exactly. That's why I don't enlist myself as part of ANY community, because wherever there's a group who think they're a "group" just because they feel, like, think, love the same thing, there will always be a part of said group that takes it way too far that no matter how sweet a noble said thing is, it will be toxic.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×