💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Hello Gaga, plz milk Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J. Balvin

dit

Featured Posts

Hello Lady "Joanne Stefani Angelina Germanotta I Am Italian My Father's Daughter It's VersacE not VersacI" Gaga,

Can you please use the fact that Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J. Balvin like you? 

Use Cardi for an official single from LG6 and use J.Balvin & Bad Bunny for a spanish remix of a bop.

Please do not listen to the fans who say you are above features. These artists genuinely love you and have proven it many times. 

Also you're streaming could need some help baby girl :sis:

We love you legend!

Thank you

love, dit. 

1 minute ago, ECORONA said:

Preach:queenga:

but she won’t 

she’s Italian :laughga:

The Mirrione Rizzones songstress is both Italian and AMERICAN so there is still some hope but she is also European so you never know 

" I'm Italian and European, so for me it was such an honor as an American."

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/lady-gaga-talks-super-bowl-anthem-i-just-sang-from-my-heart-20160208

Andreu

I would love a remix feat. Bad Bunny I've said it tones of times, but only if he was more careful with the lyrics on the gaga collab. Idk if you'll know what i mean

adamsenigma

I'm tired of miss fad not giving the GP and the gays what we need. she needa to at least give us one last iconic, boppy, extravagant and polemic era before hopping on the "i'm above y'all" thing. She has become a boring artist to stan tbh :lana:But I hope sis is coming thru with LG6

Gohan

Why try to make someone a money making machine #1 everywhere chart topping poohta when they clearly don't want to be

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Bloody hooker

I don’t know if a Bad Bunny X Gaga track would work, but I would STAN it like crazy. :giveup:

I feel like a Cardi X Gaga collab would be hyped and talked about a lot. However, it wouldn’t be the end of the world if she decided to not work with her.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

FameHookah

she loves to sabotage her career so she will ignore this n.n its really sad to see her acting like a 60yo woman when she should embrace her youth and give us something fresh.

WTF is MDNA

SWhaaaat

Cardi B haven't even give birth to her baby yet and you ask Gaga to milk her already

Archived