Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Unpopular Gaga opinions

jakob

Featured Posts

corvus albus
13 minutes ago, DimitrisARTPOP said:

Starstruck is sh*t 
Born This Way is ful of fillers (but I love them)
MANiCURE is overrated as f*c
k
Alejandro is boring
I wanted DITD for 3d single instead of Alejandro
ARTPOP is a mess and she ruined everything after iTunes Festival (WHY SHE CHANGED THE SEXXX DREAMS BRIDGE??????)
Joanne is a masterpiece and very underappreciated 
C2C is amazing! I really want a C3C
Diamond Heart should have been a single
Applause is her best lead single

I mostly agree with the highlighted ones but the rest ... your opinion i shouldn't judge you for this. But Why? WHY? WHY? WHY?

Starstruck has a nice late 2000's nostalgia feel to it

Alejandro is amazing

ARTPOP-Era got messy because of other things

i don't care about C2C

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
corvus albus
5 minutes ago, PedrinniSan said:

1. I hate The Cure and think Gypsy and Million Reasons are sooooooooooooo overrated. :trollga:

2. I also never listen to Dope, Dancin' in circles or TEOG.

3. Hey Girl is my fav from Joanne :laughga:

1. I understand that you don't like The Cure, Gypsy is still amazing but i agree with MR

2. You're missing something spectacular gurl; Dope is emotianelly devastating, Dancin' In Circles is a fun song to have fun to but for some people it may be bit too graphic, TEOG is GLORIOUS!

3. Understandable :golfclap:

her Fusari tracks (and the pre-TF and TF eras in general) are better, more interesting and quirky, than everything post-TFM

Delulu Rogers

Venus is not that great

Highway Unicorn is amazing

Angel down, Grigio girls, Come to Mama are not good

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich

Born this way (album) is life, all the songs are different and they still sound like a solid album

ARTPOP is a salad of nonsense tracks and dont have anything in common. Venus is the only song i like. But i dont listen to it cuz the rest of the album gives me fulminant diahrrea

Delulu Rogers

Joanne era was very uneventful and her worst era to date with few singles, bad single choices, and awful music videos.

ARTPOP deserves the criticism it got. That album is a collection of random songs that already sounded dated when it came out. Poor single choices and R-Kelly collaboration were all on gaga's part

TF has many filler tracks

Gaga has yet to prove her longevity and ability to stay in the game, I really feel her old team was behind the majority of her creativeness and theatrics 

blackthorns

G*psy, although catchy as hell, is problematic.

Jewels n Drugs is actually very good.

ARTPOP is an amazing album.

Lady Gaga is bisexual because she says she is.

Shes the prettiest person ever to grace this earth.

If you need me, you know where to find me: seeking validation and self-love in my dumpster

FRANK1991

I really don't like G.U.Y. and Mary Jane Holland

Donatella is a bop

Joanne really isn't my type

Brooklyn Nights is one of the best songs to come from the ARTPOP era and should have been on the album replacing Swine or Jewels n' Drugs or MANiCURE  (all three I can do without)

Dance in the Dark, Venus, Scheisse should have been singles (I don't care if they flop! :derpga:)

don't come for me :trollga:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Bloodyjack

I hate the artrave with a vengeance which is a shame because I cherish ARTPOP but it honestly was just a tired  concept. The interludes were boring, the setlist was overly eclectic and just felt thrown together and the theatrics were just half hearted not to mention that tacky rave girl outfit. I find it so strange people love it so much when I held a poll of Gaga's tours ranked it came second best behind JWT and above BTWB and TMB.

I also find pokerface, born this way and applause to be really overrated and swallow in my opinion compared to songs like DITD and ARTPOP

Smother Em Eh

Just Dance is so overrated. It’s literally just a generic basic dance song, literally you know the title says it all.

Poker Face Video is overrated 

Applause Video is so underrated!

I am not a fan of Judas

The standard version cover of BTW is fine and I don’t know why everyone hates it so much. 

ARTPOP has bops for sure, but is a mess and could’ve been 5x better. 

CTC is awesome and way under appreciated!

Joanne is a good record

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Bradley
2 hours ago, 01Jaime said:

lady-gaga-grammys-david-bowie-tribute-20

Love the David Bowie Tribute!

I think most fans loved the performance.

Archived