Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Unpopular Gaga opinions

jakob

Featured Posts

SCAR 97

I wish she autotuned her voice more in recent songs. Dont get me wrong, her voice is beautiful and one of the best in the game, but I want a cleaner sounding pop song from her like she gave when she started. I live for the contrast in how her live performances differ from those crisp/icy bops. 

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterSexual
On 4/3/2018 at 5:11 AM, TimisaMonster said:

Perfect Illusion was a grower but first listen I wasnt impressed for a first single 

I didn't even buy the album or plan on seeing it live on tour...sad for Gagas health but I'm so happy the era is over and we can move on to LG6 pop music again

:pray::tony::giveup:

*cough* what a fake ****ing fan *couch* ahem, excuse me

Golden Waffles Forever

Batwings

There's not a single Gaga album I dislike, but...

I'm loving all this revisionist history where people are suddenly praising ARTPOP as this super artistic way-ahead-of-its-time innovative masterpiece. Throughout 2013-2015, fans continually called it her worst album and dragged it constantly. And I mean, let's be honest here. ARTPOP was Gaga completed blitzed out of her mind trying to deal with pain, emotional trauma, and her demanding management, all the while trying to make "bops" for her fickle, whiny fans. I don't think the album is anything close to what Gaga had originally intended ARTPOP to be. I don't think it's a bad album, but to me, it will always be to some extent Gaga's darkest album because of everything she was going through at the time as well as the fact that I don't think that what we got was Gaga's initially intended final product.

PaulaMonster13

Forgot this one: The Cure is one of the songs I least like from Gaga :sis: Still support it + stream and listen it sometimes but... not my type I guess...

Queen Gloria

I really never liked her look during The Fame. The bangs just bored me, I'm glad she went on to much more creative looks (both hair and makeup) and evolved her sound. When Just Dance came out, I expected her to be a very basic pop star, so I'm glad she went in a totally different direction.  

giskardsb
12 hours ago, QueenHunty said:

I really never liked her look during The Fame. The bangs just bored me, I'm glad she went on to much more creative looks (both hair and makeup) and evolved her sound. When Just Dance came out, I expected her to be a very basic pop star, so I'm glad she went in a totally different direction.  

I basically ignored her up until Speechless because she seemed all flash and little substance.   Speechless on Ellen proved to me there was much more to the package.   

God Control

Unpopular Opinion #1: I prefer Gaga's album tracks and less popular singles a hell lot more than her singles. For example Just Dance, Poker Face and Bad Romance are rank far lower than Alejandro, So Happy I Could Die, Government Hooker, ARTPOP, Dance In the Dark and few others.

Unpopular Opinion #2: Cheek to Cheek shouldn't have happen, along with Joanne, and I couldn't care less about their "value" to her career. I listen to Gaga's music because they appeal to me, not because I care about their merits to society or to her career.

Unpopular Opinion #3: I don't like how Gaga (along with Beyonce, Mariah Carey and Aguilera) seem to scream too much, especially in the live versions of their acoustic tracks, as if they're deliberately trying to show toice. I know they have great voices, it's just that I prefer actual singing than screaming out loud.

Inferno

For this forum:

-Born This Way is not better than The Fame+Monster

-ARTPOP is not the tragedy it was painted to be but its still one of the weaker albums in her catalog

-The Fame isn't just "basic" and is a really clever well produced pop album

-ARTPOP Act ii sounds like it sucks and I kind of hate that if given the opportunity most of you would probably pass on other stuff coming out of the woodwork so that you could hear the wack wannabe trap-y rave-y nonsense that she was making around 2012. like its honestly so funny to me that a lot of stans on this forum stan ARTPOP and want to hear act 2 and also talk about how the fame is overrated and is basic. the stuff she was making on ARTPOP is infinitely more basic than The Fame honestly. not that I don't like ARTPOP or want to hear act 2 but some of you are like too obsessed with it

Archived