💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

How is Gaga doing right now?

oheyitso

Featured Posts

oheyitso

Just before the cancellation of JWT - I honestly think Gaga was creatively happy and determined to be making music and art. Obviously her Instagram posts do not mean much, but just by her posts, it always seemed to be that she was enjoying bringing back her experimental and colourful flare and hyping up her pre-Joanne 'pop star' return. Once again, she was prepared to be back in the 'limelight' and I truly believe she was getting deep into new music production. 

The cancellation and return of bad fibromyalgia have put a stop to these and she has almost returned to how she was during and pre-Joanne - as low-key as possible and remaining minimal. (which isn't a bad thing, just an observation)

4A2B042300000578-0-image-a-10_1520992215

So I was just wondering, where do you think Gaga is creatively now? Do you think she'll return to how she was pre-JTW cancellation, or do you think she's learnt that she needs longer to relax and get herself healthy?  All in all, I hope she's well, and obviously we'll never know fully, I just wondered what everyone thought :saladga:

Mylene

It's CariNO when she is not with him she's cool and happy and when she's with him she return to joanne body language say everything (stream Applause to be the 4th gaga single to have 200m stream on spotify)

ryanripley

i think she's fine, she's obviously gotten over the worst of what happened in february and she's looking forward to getting back into whatever she has planned for this year :happy: 

she was spotted at that post processing studio not long ago so she's obviously working on something :gum:  

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

oheyitso
2 minutes ago, Alejandroo said:

It's CariNO when she is not with him she's cool and happy and when she's with him she return to joanne body language say everything (stream Applause to be the 4th gaga single to have 200m stream on spotify)

:triggered:

bloody g

I hope she is resting and spending her millions on herself because she deserves it.

Hopefully she doesn't have to make any public appearances before ASIB promo because that's going to be tiring...

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

sethrb101
8 minutes ago, Alejandroo said:

I mean, it makes sense she'd be more lowkey with him, though. It'd probably be really bizarre if she was hanging out on the beach or on the streets with some of those Instagram looks...

#Gaga2020

oheyitso
9 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i think she's fine, she's obviously gotten over the worst of what happened in february and she's looking forward to getting back into whatever she has planned for this year :happy: 

she was spotted at that post processing studio not long ago so she's obviously working on something :gum:  

That’s very true - perhaps she’s just waiting until she’s fully ready to get back into it 

That J
15 minutes ago, Doot said:

She's good! I just got off the phone with her.

giphy.gif

Beat me to it  hahaha.   Great minds....

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

oheyitso
23 minutes ago, Doot said:

She's good! I just got off the phone with her.

giphy.gif

:selena: was more of just a rhetorical question ‘let’s talk about where she is creatively’ 

37 minutes ago, oheyitso said:

:selena: was more of just a rhetorical question ‘let’s talk about where she is creatively’ 

I know, I was just teasin

Archived