Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Most overrated/underatted gaga MVs

Bloodyjack

Featured Posts

TEANUS

Overrated - Judas, it’s a gorgeous video, but none of her videos are visually unappealing (minus the shaky filmography of Perfect Illusion) 

Underrated - Applause, I just don’t see much praise for it in comparison to BR, Judas, ETC. 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Jessica Germ

Overrated: NONE HONEY, NONE

Underrated: oh honey, don't get me started: 

-G.U.Y.

-Merry The Night

-John Wayne 

:lolga: I could go on 

Joshie S

None are overrated. 

Underrated: Million Reasons

giphy.gif

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Enigma

I didn’t know people who think GUY is overrated were a thing but now I’m disgusted :triggered:

Bloodyjack
1 hour ago, Bio said:

Overrated: Judas

Underrated: Perfect Illusion

50 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

None are overrated. 

Underrated: Million Reasons

giphy.gif

Lool delusion by jiknx,

Convinced yourself

Inferno

By monsters (because to me thats more interesting than talking about the GP)

overrated: G.U.Y. (an ARTPOP film) = its really corny and bad and while I think the GUY portion is decent the rest is a total everything under the kitchen sink mess and you all overrate it to hell its embarrassing to me. You and I = Also everything under the kitchen sink which you guys seem to love and I interpret that as meaning as long as she puts a bunch of random imagery and insane costumes in something you guys think its brilliant by default although ill admit i like some of the imagery in this video but overall its just kind of a nonsensical mess in relation to the song, Marry the Night = I don't like the whole corny intro with her pre-fame story which to me isnt much of a story and i was tired of hearing it by that point anyway and i dont care for the way its edited because to me the song itself is such a burst of euphoric energy and the video doesnt really portray that too well, Judas = I love it honestly I just think you guys overrate it in the sense that its not like its better than Bad Romance but because BR is so popular and beloved some of you guys then brand it overrated

underrated: All of The Fame-era Videos = a lot of the base on here consists of monsters that jumped on board during the BTW and ARTPOP eras so I think a lot of you like put down The Fame and brand it basic or whatever when in actuality it contained some of her most iconic and strongest imagery without being overly bogged down with nonsense a la Born This Way and ARTPOP, The Edge of Glory = Its not like its amazing but its not that bad either and you guys always talk about it like its the worst thing ever just because it wasnt what it was supposed to be and what it was supposed to be sounded like a mess anyway this version focusing on her choreo feels a little more powerful than you guys give it credit for imo, Perfect Illusion = I think it fits the song very well she looks amazing and its whole aesthetic is a new addition to the gaga-sphere

Archived