Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Create An Acoustic Album?

Caothan Mcbride

Featured Posts

OT

I would be so down for an acoustic tour, but it must contain Captivated or else I will riot. 

PoshLife
2 hours ago, Caothan Mcbride said:

As we know gaga physically struggles with performing and dancing

:triggered: 

ryanripley
2 hours ago, Edonis said:

A little off topic but just because she can't always do well under the physical stress of touring now doesn't necessarily mean she can't make uptempo music or sing uptempo music and tour it :emma: She did that wedding performance with an uptempo, amazing performance of Marry the Night, without the need for choreography. It's really starting to irk me that so many members on this site seem to think that this is likely the future of her career due to health or "being taken more seriously as an artist". :awkney: And I'm not trying to lash out at you @Caothan Mcbride, just in general when I see members talk about her health decline meaning she has to do piano or ballad based songs.

OT: I'd love an acoustic Paparazzi recording. Definitely The Edge of Glory and Bad Romance :diane:

to add on to your point:

the only movement she does here is moving around on the spot, she can easily pull off more of these types of performances in the future and i think she will

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Edonis
28 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

to add on to your point:

the only movement she does here is moving around on the spot, she can easily pull off more of these types of performances in the future and i think she will

Same, I really do think with time she's going to lean towards these kinds of performances with back choreographers and only exerting her physical energy on maybe a handful of songs (Bad Romance, mainly). Which is perfectly fine with me; the limited choreo wouldn't take away from the show IMO and would give her more energy to spend on flawless vocals and interesting/creative arrangements :diane:

I would like songs that she has never performed acoustic or songs I want to hear her belt again:

1. Alejandro

2. Dance In The Dark

3. Bad Romance

4. Just Dance

5. Paparazzi

6. Scheiße

7. Applause

8. Aura

9. Diamond Heart

10. Perfect Illusion

KatieJudasGaga4
2 hours ago, derpmonster said:

If the acoustic version sounded anything like the original. :triggered:

Its still Telephone right? Yes, she may have switched or added new words, but she did the same thing to Just Dance, the acoustic version aswell.

derpmonster
4 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Its still Telephone right? Yes, she may have switched or added new words, but she did the same thing to Just Dance, the acoustic version aswell.

Well the melody is completely different. I remember the chorus of the acoustic version and it sounds nothing like the album version. Other acoustic versions like Bad Romance, Born This Way sound like Acapella versions. Even more creative ones like Poker Face and Paparazzi sound like the original song to a significant degree. Telephone just doesn't.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Archived