💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga was supposed to perform at UPenn

Oyster

Featured Posts

Green Detox

She performed at a wedding for $2Million i think. Maybe your campus didn't have enough budget for her... talent:staymad:

RAMROD
3 hours ago, Oyster said:

Ofc I understand the decision. She has made such a huge reputation for herself and performing one night at a college for drunk teens is probably not something she's looking to do.

Pretty sure that is not the reason she decline, but her illness won't let her do that. She had to cancel a world tour for that, what makes you think she'd do another show when she is unwell and busy recuperating in some town quietly? :chica:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Oyster
32 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Pretty sure that is not the reason she decline, but her illness won't let her do that. She had to cancel a world tour for that, what makes you think she'd do another show when she is unwell and busy recuperating in some town quietly? :chica:

Because she was signed up to do it for like 2 days and then said no, so obviously there was some motivation at first

RAMROD
Just now, Oyster said:

Because she was signed up to do it for like 2 days and then said no, so obviously there was some motivation at first

Well, her illness goes up and down, it is undetecatble not curable at the moment. Gotta give her some slack :sis:

Gaga is not that person that think she is above uni stage, if she can do it she will. I mean, she even performed for a wedding, for real.

5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Well, her illness goes up and down, it is undetecatble not curable at the moment. Gotta give her some slack :sis:

Gaga is not that person that think she is above uni stage, if she can do it she will. I mean, she even performed for a wedding, for real.

Yeah but she was allegedly paid upwards of 1M$ for her short set :sis: I don't think a uni has that type of budget to shell out on a performance for students. 

Our queen is a legend and she gets paid like one :sis: 

RAMROD
36 minutes ago, dit said:

Yeah but she was allegedly paid upwards of 1M$ for her short set :sis: I don't think a uni has that type of budget to shell out on a performance for students. 

Our queen is a legend and she gets paid like one :sis: 

:sis: As urban legend says; "she will do it for the kids" sksksks

Archived