💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When can we expect JWT DVD?

Mikolaj

Featured Posts

PaulaMonster13
6 hours ago, Bradley said:

I don't know why they would film the whole show at Birmingham if they have no intentions of releasing it. I really hope it comes.

Exactly! :tony: + taking into account that despite Gaga being in horrible pain she decided to repeat Scheiße and Bad Romance because of the broken stage. It'd be so stupid if they decide not to release it as she has been seen in that post production studio as well, same studio that worked in TMBT's DVD.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Standing-o

I think she had the show recorded just for herself to have. Just because she knew it was the end. 

ryanripley
5 minutes ago, Standing-o said:

I think she had the show recorded just for herself to have. Just because she knew it was the end. 

she wouldn't have hyped it up if this was true plus she can just ask any venue for their recordings

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Stephen

In all honesty I can see her watching it back and seeing the pain in her face & not being satisfied with her performance because she was in pain, and therefore not releasing the footage.

Although I haven't watched videos from that show so maybe she looked fine? I'm just saying Gaga can be critical of herself and if she doesn't look 100% in the footage I don't think she'll put it out.

Mikolaj
16 hours ago, Vergil said:

Are you new to this fanbase? 

If so you’ve got so much to learn. Here’s some Gaga translations to start with:

soon: years

this song will have a video/this project is happening: 

FireShot+Screen+Capture+%23070+-+'Lady+G

I'm in this fanbase long enough to be bored of hating on the word "soon"

HookerOnAChurch

I think it could turn out to be a Netflix exclusive. I have this feeling. I'm not 100% sure about a physical release. 

TimisaMonster

Never...she probably hated the footage as she was in so much pain and didn't like what was captured angle wise...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived