Madonna must be fuming :bon:

BigSolidKoodoo-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mylene

i just listen to the thing and wow i'm so excited to see that movie i hate the fact it's was reported to may to october.... whatever

4 minutes ago, ferretti said:

Sean Penn is a great actor, but you know he married Madonna and physically abused her. So.

Then again his performance in Milk is life changing. So.

I dunno, but praise is praise!

“I am aware of the allegations that have surfaced over the years accusing Sean of incidents of physical assault and abuse against me,” she wrote. “Specifically, I am aware of the allegations concerning an alleged incident that occurred in June 1987, whereby (according to tabloid reports) Sean allegedly struck me with ‘a baseball bat’. I know the allegations in those and other reports to be completely outrageous, malicious and false.

“I am also aware of allegations concerning an incident that occurred in December 1989, which purportedly resulted in Sean’s arrest for domestic assault and battery against me. I know those allegations to be false. While we certainly had more than one heated argument during our marriage, Sean has never struck me, ‘tied me up’ or physically assaulted me, and any report to the contrary is completely outrageous, malicious, reckless and false.”

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2015/dec/18/madonna-says-sean-penn-never-hit-her-as-she-offers-evidence-for-her-ex-husband

PaulaMonster13
32 minutes ago, lydians said:

http://www.wtfpod.com/podcast/episode-901-sean-penn-lynn-shelton

It starts around 1:09:10

"I just saw, what should be a disaster, I saw a remake, the third remake, of A star is born. (...) And if I could do that today, what he did with that story, I'd be staying in the game. But I don't have the perspective, and maybe not the skill sets. This is one of the most beautiful, fantastic, it's the best, and most importantly, commercial film I have seen in so many years." 

"The two of them are miracles in it" (about Bradley and Gaga)

Faith in ASIB is slowly being restored :tony:

ferretti
1 minute ago, Bio said:

“I am aware of the allegations that have surfaced over the years accusing Sean of incidents of physical assault and abuse against me,” she wrote. “Specifically, I am aware of the allegations concerning an alleged incident that occurred in June 1987, whereby (according to tabloid reports) Sean allegedly struck me with ‘a baseball bat’. I know the allegations in those and other reports to be completely outrageous, malicious and false.

“I am also aware of allegations concerning an incident that occurred in December 1989, which purportedly resulted in Sean’s arrest for domestic assault and battery against me. I know those allegations to be false. While we certainly had more than one heated argument during our marriage, Sean has never struck me, ‘tied me up’ or physically assaulted me, and any report to the contrary is completely outrageous, malicious, reckless and false.”

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2015/dec/18/madonna-says-sean-penn-never-hit-her-as-she-offers-evidence-for-her-ex-husband

Yeah, I've seen that.

Read this.

http://gawker.com/did-sean-penn-beat-up-madonna-an-archaeology-of-hollyw-1748746261

disco stick tester, inquire within

Scathach
24 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

idk who sean penn is but i hope he, barbra and jennifer weren't paid to say these things :selena: 

We will know they lied if it gets a Razzie nom :cryga:

ModernEcstasy

Wow! That is some amazingly high praise!

i really hope it does live up to its expectations. 

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Levine said:

What should be a disaster? He didn't believe in it at first? I don't get it

i think he means the reputations remakes have of being no better than the original or one before

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

pedrohemg
Just now, Levine said:

He was generally speaking. We all expect remakes to be a disaster.

Meredith Grey
4 minutes ago, Levine said:

This is the remake of a remake pretty much which just sounds unappealing. I’m beginning to think they postponed this to October to market it correctly. Maybe the company didn’t think it would be good until they saw it

Archived