opinion

let's talk about trigger

Free My Mind

Featured Posts

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eddie A Michael

Tried listening on YouTube out of curiosity, and I am not impressed. Glad she didn’t release it.

GagaUnderYou
4 hours ago, Laceface said:

It was for the album before The Fame, that's why it sounds so different. Retro, Dance, Freak was the original project before she got signed to Interscope. The leaker told us this yesterday.

where can i read this?

Laceface
10 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

where can i read this?

Someone copied the discord quote in the 20 leaked song thread, can't remember which page 

Rudz Xinc
19 minutes ago, Eddie A Michael said:

Tried listening on YouTube out of curiosity, and I am not impressed. Glad she didn’t release it.

How can you not like that?

Look at those clowns

PoshLife
4 hours ago, Supersonic said:

y'all delulu saying the song is any good

I have to agree, I was sort of surprised to see the near-universal praise for it on here. It certainly stands out among the other leaks just for sounding different, but that's about all I can say about it.

RIPheygirl

That’s why I cant hang with the cool gang everyone’s a trigger bang bang bang bang bang :gaycat:

sethrb101

It’s got the most potential to be released now out of the leaks, imo. I love it

#Gaga2020

FFXSoul91

It's one of the best of the leaks. If the lyrics were fixed up a bit (especially the chorus), it would be excellent.

iCpro

It’s so ****ing creepy, it’s what I’ve always wanted to hear from her :giveup: if it was fixed up a bit it would still slay today :diane: 

Gagz if you’re reading this, pleeease put this on LG6 :tony:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Tom Nook

The song is amazing :pray:

some of y’all can stay triggered :bon:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Defmix100
18 hours ago, Riley James Everett said:

Kinda feel like this could’ve been on the original LG5 if she stuck to “the art of darkness”

thats funny because when I was listening to it I was picturing The Countess, especially the scenes with her baby, and she said original LG5 was partly inspired by the character right?

Laceface
22 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Definitely the standout from all the leaks and very different!

@People saying it was for another album: those are unfinished demos and Gaga just as any other artists records melodies , concepts and ideas just for experimentation. Albums are created around songs, not songs around albums.

Well apparently that's the information from the leaker themselves in the Discord chat, they are unfinished because she got signed to Interscope and met RedOne instead. You can see a definitive 'sound' with most of the Fusari songs.

Archived