Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Come To Mama (Father John Misty Demo)

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

androiduser
5 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Imagine writing 5 records but your fans are disappointed because you didn’t write one song :duck:

I don't think anyone is disappointed because she didn't write one song, but personally I am disappointed by Gaga's attitude about songwriting and artistic integrity, and then something like this is revealed. And you can bet there are a few more examples we haven't found out about.

And she "produced" Aura, when in reality she just bought the finished instrumental.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Space Cowboy
1 hour ago, Enzo said:

What is the story behind this?

Nothing some of these people just like to stir the pot I don't understand :huh:

PerfectIllusion

And how do we know that they didn't write it together but he recorded it first??? I doubt Gaga would just "buy" the song without contributing...

ryanripley
Just now, androiduser said:

I don't think anyone is disappointed because she didn't write one song, but personally I am disappointed by Gaga's attitude about songwriting and artistic integrity, and then something like this is revealed. And you can bet there are a few more examples we haven't found out about.

And she "produced" Aura, when in reality she just bought the finished instrumental.

well she still writes her own music, it's just that every now and then she has some help that speeds up the process

as long as she's not getting another woman to sing for her aka britney jean then there's nothing to worry about lol

that's just how the pop industry is but gaga is one of the realest

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

androiduser
2 minutes ago, PerfectIllusion said:

And how do we know that they didn't write it together but he recorded it first??? I doubt Gaga would just "buy" the song without contributing...

so they wrote it together, then he made this different version, and then Gaga made a few corrections and then re-recorded the finished version.... come on... sure

Maybe she also wrote Bohemian Rhapsody , we never know.

PerfectIllusion
2 minutes ago, androiduser said:

so they wrote it together, then he made this different version, and then Gaga made a few corrections and then re-recorded the finished version.... come on... sure

Maybe she also wrote Bohemian Rhapsody , we never know.

"That was way more immersive than the Beyoncé thing. Oh, we were hanging. It was like five in the morning, someone handing me an acoustic guitar and I’m just like, ‘what are hands.’ We had so much fun. Mark [Ronson] – just watching him produce, it was amazing,”

androiduser
Just now, PerfectIllusion said:

"That was way more immersive than the Beyoncé thing. Oh, we were hanging. It was like five in the morning, someone handing me an acoustic guitar and I’m just like, ‘what are hands.’ We had so much fun. Mark [Ronson] – just watching him produce, it was amazing,”

and see, he didn't mention Gaga writing it with him.. and he clearly states Mark produced it, Gaga isn't mentioned in his story.... that's how these things work.... the stars gets top billing, even if they just change a word or two.

We also know how she got the writing credit on that J.Lo song... come on, let's not pretend like these things never happen in Gaga world.

Sneaky Oliver
7 minutes ago, androiduser said:

It’s not like she can’t write a song like Come To Mama. Maybe she got the lyrics from FJM and she loved it and decided to include the song on the album. I doubt Gaga would pay him to write a song for her just like many popstars would. I don’t think it harms her artistic integrity 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

androiduser
Just now, Sneaky Oliver said:

It’s not like she can’t write a song like Come To Mama. Maybe she got the lyrics from FJM and she loved it and decided to include the song on the album. I doubt Gaga would pay him to write a song for her just like many popstars would. I don’t think it harms her artistic integrity 

I don't think she paid him to write it... I think he presented her with a demo, she changed a few words and got herself a writing credit... legally it's all clear and fair...

PerfectIllusion
Just now, androiduser said:

and see, he didn't mention Gaga writing it with him.. and he clearly states Mark produced it, Gaga isn't mentioned in his story.... that's how these things work.... the stars gets top billing, even if they just change a word or two.

We also know how she got the writing credit on that J.Lo song... come on, let's not pretend like these things never happen in Gaga world.

Y'all wish she wrote every word of that song when most of you don't even like it and say it's the worst on Joanne :trollga:

I don't care if she added 2 words i still love it bcause the message is amazing and Gaga's voice fits better

androiduser
Just now, PerfectIllusion said:

Y'all wish she wrote every word of that song when most of you don't even like it and say it's the worst on Joanne :trollga:

I don't care if she added 2 words i still love it bcause the message is amazing and Gaga's voice fits better

I love her version and it's my favorite off of Joanne

Eggsy
46 minutes ago, Bio said:

Love Gaga to death but his version is 100 times better. He should have kept it.

On what planet?

AshIey
24 minutes ago, androiduser said:

What attitude are you even talking about?

sipthistea
2 hours ago, McMonster08 said:

I was thinking of this demo yesterday, did Gaga initially write the song for him? What's the Tea.mp3?:huh:

He has the main credit on the song, so he wrote it and Gaga changed some lyrics. 

Archived