💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Whitesnake guitarist on "killer" new Gaga song

Americano

Featured Posts

Americano

Lady Gaga continues her dial back into older rock sounds.

Doug Aldrich â€@Douglas_Aldrich

Just got home from playing guitar on a killer track from one of our most popular Female artists. Miss Lady Gaga. Very sweet and great singer

“@AlexisLiastro: @Douglas_Aldrich no freakin way!!! How awesome! Oh this I gotta hear! Love you both!!†I say she's sweet but she's a badass

“@partygirlSandra: @Douglas_Aldrich that must have been an unusual experience.†Real fun day, I understand why she is mega. Super talented!

Some work Doug Aldrich is featured in:

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ElectricLover

OMFG :excited2:

I swear if there's anything in a song that brings me to a sonic orgasm, it's a screaming electric guitar. :rockstar:

YES. I'm so here for more of the outro of The Queen and guitar fused tracks like Electric Chapel. It's such a mature sound. If this guitar is for another You And I style track though... :sweep:

JoseLittleMonster

This album is going to slay our minds :giveup:

FairyDreams

This.is.amazing. I love guitar and rock... but I'm sure it will sound very gaga. I CANNOT WAIT. :excited2:

My ears are thirsty for gaga!!!!

tylerjudas

YES. I'm so here for more of the outro of The Queen and guitar fused tracks like Electric Chapel. It's such a mature sound. If this guitar is for another You And I style track though... :sweep:

Archived