ThisGuyTony 35,539 Posted May 16 Share Posted May 16 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DrKindnessKunt2005 6,484 Posted May 16 Share Posted May 16 I thought that she said that she quit music? Or was that the one who supports Trump? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,381 Posted May 16 Share Posted May 16 No shade I'd probably be suicidal going from so you gotta go to work work work to a song streamed 2,000 times so good for her for pushing through and doing what she loves, music not the bling Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lucas 31,646 Posted May 16 Share Posted May 16 Weren't they supposed to form the group again? Those girls are flopping so hard on their own... I know Camila has a problematic past but the girl truly had the last laugh Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nATAH 58,455 Posted May 16 Share Posted May 16 I thought that tweet said the lowest debut on Spotify ever and I was gagged mother, what must i do? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ricardo 8,221 Posted May 16 Share Posted May 16 she really had the nerve to make an extended version Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ilia Malinin 3,156 Posted May 16 Share Posted May 16 "it marks her lowest debut on the platform ever" everyone keeps saying "oh, he's back, he's back!" but the truth is i never left! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
loveandpeace 2,274 Posted May 16 Share Posted May 16 What is her fandom called? ꕤ。˚⋆ there's only love in my heart Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
hamartia 3,386 Posted May 16 Share Posted May 16 Now why the hell would you call it Dignity when you knew exactly what was gonna happen "I lied. I lied!" (Germanotta, 2025) 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.