Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Gaga sampling other songs

evgenigerm2

Featured Posts

evgenigerm2
8 minutes ago, Hey Boy said:

Also this vid becomes messy af from around 4:30 

Yup, I didn't understand anything after the Just Dance reference in Monster. :triggered:

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagnetti

It's ok as it was just sampling, that means givin credit when it's due. And most of them are almost completly different than the original work.

But "Fancy Pants" and "Take You Out" uses the same instrumentals as the originals, at least they are not released.

My bad, "Vanity" instrumental is similar to "Tainted Love" by Soft Cell, but no near identical.

Rihanna's the one who grabbed the same instrumental :bon:

Contrapoints

The song sampled for Venus (Rocket No 9) was actually is actually based off another sample:

This is the base original sample, even though the sample used in Venus is a direct interpolation of Zombie Zombie's version. Thats why Sun Ra is credited as a co-writer, and not Zombie Zombie.

ryanripley
6 minutes ago, evgenigerm2 said:

Yup, I didn't understand anything after the Just Dance reference in Monster. :triggered:

the last few are talking about the horn sound but idk if that's her sampling her own music lol

that horn noise is in a lot of redone produced songs

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Contrapoints
34 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i didn't know about the PF one :wtfga:

or Judas or EC :wtfga:

I can forgive you for Judas and EC but how did you not know the 'muh muh muh mah' in PF was from the disco classic Ma Baker?  :duck:

Also I remember hearing Judas for the first time and being shook because I used to play around with the sample pack that the hook came from and I was like HOLY **** I KNOW THAT SAMPLE I CANNOT BELIEVE REDONE DID THAT

Miel

I love how Gaga, and other producers, sample other songs. I'm surprised whoever made the video missed Mambo Italiano x Americano, though.

Also... what was the end of the video dssldkjsldf

3 points in and ready for more

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, Haiii said:

I can forgive you for Judas and EC but how did you not know the 'muh muh muh mah' in PF was from the disco classic Ma Baker?  :duck:

Also I remember hearing Judas for the first time and being shook because I used to play around with the sample pack that the hook came from and I was like HOLY **** I KNOW THAT SAMPLE I CANNOT BELIEVE REDONE DID THAT

i'm white

Contrapoints
Just now, ryanripley said:

i'm white

Ah right. I'm brown btw. 

Gagnetti
2 minutes ago, Haiii said:

I am pretty sure "The Queen" samples another song from another artist/band but I can't figure it out. :oprah:

ryanripley
Just now, Haiii said:

Ah right. I'm brown btw. 

tumblr_mxc6uxFs5F1r6319ao10_r1_250.gif

Contrapoints
Just now, ryanripley said:

tumblr_mxc6uxFs5F1r6319ao10_r1_250.gif

This is unfair on so many levels 😂

The number of times people have told me I'm a skinny white valley gurl disguised as a coconut (white on the inside brown on the outside) :cryga:

monsterdino

nnnnnnnnnnnn so one song the one song that didnt have a bland instrumental that was produced by RedOne (Judas) was a sample??? :air: 

40 minutes ago, evgenigerm2 said:

I think most are about synths but they're too quick to judge death. But yeah RedOne re-used a lot of the same synths over different songs on TF (and Monster)

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived