💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga actively avoiding Cardi B?

dit

Featured Posts

RAMROD

I don’t think it’s that serious.

They could have been texting to each other privately for all we know. There are things that these famous people want to kept private just between themselves, especially when the press is not around. It is a luxury.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I don’t think it’s that serious.

They could have been texting to each other privately for all we know. There are things that these famous people want to kept private just between themselves, especially when the press is not around. It is a luxury.

Cardi B has said she hasnt talked or met Gaga already. Plus she talks about everyone she meets, talks to or texts / gets acknowledged by. She'd absolutely mention if she met /spoke to Gaga. Gaga is her biggest idol (or at least one of them). I just think Gaga hasn't found out about Cardi or she just does not like her for whatever reason. Like you said there are things we do not know about in this industry and maybe Gaga knows something about Cardi that turns her off that we do not know. 

KleinGa

I think Gaga has so many other things to worry about over acknowledging a fan on Twitter 

holy scheisse
3 hours ago, QueenGaga said:

Gaga might be staying away because Cardi is kinda crazy and she may end up doing something unexpected :selena:

Sounds like Gaga for her whole first half of her career!

GagaStefi

I’m pretty sure Gaga hasn’t even acknowledged Nicki yet so... :toofunny:

Jessica Germ
55 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

I am a Gaga stan and she never aknowledged me.. do you guys think she hates me? :cryga:

Same! I bet she prays we break our hips whenever we try going on her Twitter :gum:

Sneaky Oliver

Maybe Gaga just doesn’t like Cardis personality :flop: 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

It’s not because someone likes you that you need to like them back, you know 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

TimisaMonster
5 hours ago, Harry said:

She has acknowledged him plenty of times lol

lady-gaga-sam-smith.jpg?w=612&w=700&q=85

__oscar_songwriter_frame.still001.jpg

Any POST Oscars pics? Not tweets from 4 years ago...a "hey" pic and a formal meeting of some sort?

:laughga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Harry
2 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Any POST Oscars pics? Not tweets from 4 years ago...a "hey" pic and a formal meeting of some sort?

Is that the criteria? Is that what the thread is about? You said she'd never acknowledged him - she has.

TimisaMonster
3 minutes ago, Harry said:

Is that the criteria? Is that what the thread is about? You said she'd never acknowledged him - she has.

We're so off topic...

OT: Cardi B doesn't seem like the kinda person Gaga wants to collab with....just a friendly hello and that's about it

Plus, quite honestly Gaga is VERY picky with collabs and probably doesn't wanna "cheapen" her brand by Collabing with the new Nicki Minaj 2.0 rn...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Correct me if I'm wrong but all those artist you listed mentioned LG on twitter or instagram and even tagged her.

Cardi said what she said in some interview clip. LG probably didn't even see it.

Judas Priest
2 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

I'm more interested in finding out where she got ha email from. :poot:

Archived