💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Poppy came for the good sis camilla

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Emvee

Damn. A whole production revolving around someone else’s hustle. The desperation :air: 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FameHookah
37 minutes ago, Triggered said:

I mean this, Gaga did the whole robotic pop star satire 10 years ago and she actually made it entertaining. 

yeah candy warhol was way better than poppy

WTF is MDNA

Green Detox
29 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

yeah candy warhol was way better than poppy

Not even worth comparing :ladyhaha:

Lucas
1 hour ago, gagaohlala said:

No because the whole Poppy persona and music is a satire of today's modern pop star. Look at also Bleach Blond Baby. 

Her music before she established the real today's known Poppy persona was really good pop music, and on another level comparing to Havana. Look at her EP Bubblebath released before her first Poppy album

But Poppy is a copy of the alter-ego of her producer's ex-girlfriend (look it on Internet you will find stuff about that). There's nothing original about her when she's the puppet of her producer.

Enigma

Mess at y’all treating Poppy like some average pop girl throwing shade...

Her WHOLE point is about being a living stereotype of today’s robotic pop culture so saying her music is simple doesn’t meant anything cause it’s literally the point... :triggered:

+ She has like 26373 videos where she does a satire of pop culture. Just because she comes for your fave who is part of said culture doesn’t mean you should drag her :trollga:

OBEY
1 hour ago, neptugne said:

Shut up lmao you ain’t special for never smiling and being pale 

i CSREAMED

Inferno

I don't like Camila but who is Poppy to say anything? She puts on this persona thats supposed to be strange yet her music is the most generic sounding off the shelf pop of anyones.

LUO YI
53 minutes ago, Inferno said:

I don't like Camila but who is Poppy to say anything? She puts on this persona thats supposed to be strange yet her music is the most generic sounding off the shelf pop of anyones.

That’s the way it’s supposed to be :triggered: that’s her whole thing, she’s a satire of the blonde pop star

The night sky tells all

Miel

Poppy lowkey fake deep. I understand that the whole thing is a pop star satire... but like... we had with Candy Warhol. And it was actually good.

3 points in and ready for more

ryanripley

nothing poppy is doing is ground breaking or original so

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Evan Peters

ya'll say poppy ain't ****, but here she is making you upset because of subtle shade towards canola lol

emma roberts is an abuser

Archived