💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Scariest/creepiest lady Gaga moments

Bloodyjack

Featured Posts

When Gaga was close to releasing Born This Way (song), I was kinda in a phase of denial/being afraid to be gay and actually thought if I heard the song I would turn gay, so I was afraid of her song too :toofunny: 

And the horns and no eyebrows scared me a bit too :laughga: I listened to the song and loved it, but was still a bit reluctant.

Later on I realized it was a stupid thought, and gave up to this ultimate bop :gaycat: Also I’m out now as well :sis:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

PoshLife
10 minutes ago, Mustang07 said:

When Gaga was close to releasing Born This Way (song), I was kinda in a phase of denial/being afraid to be gay and actually thought if I heard the song I would turn gay, so I was afraid of her song too :toofunny: 

And the horns and no eyebrows scared me a bit too :laughga: I listened to the song and loved it, but was still a bit reluctant.

Later on I realized it was a stupid thought, and gave up to this ultimate bop :gaycat: Also I’m out now as well :sis:

So I guess it worked :shrug: 

5 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

So I guess it worked :shrug: 

Yeah :ladyhaha: I was born this way after all :unicorn:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Bloodyjack
1 hour ago, Mustang07 said:

Lool 

TeenIdle
2 hours ago, ryanripley said:

I thought I was being brainwashed during the stream :ladyhaha:

Bloodyjack
25 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

I thought I was being brainwashed during the stream :ladyhaha:

I just played this really loud on my big TV by accident and straight away my parents came in and were like turn it off right now!! They were so shook up

Bloodyjack
3 hours ago, Mert said:

Creepy but ICONIC

Iconic!! This was in London as well I could've had the chance to witness this magic

Archived