• Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
2 minutes ago, TMM90 said:

Before the Millennials. 

this website has been full of millennials since day one though :poot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Lona Delery

right before the site updated its design, there were much more ppl on here than they are now.

the redesign made a lot of ppl go

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Yo GagaGaga

I've been here since around the national anthem time, and I lurked on here since around the Til it Happens to You, but some of the highlights were pre-AHS, so many people thought that she would revive the show :derpga:, The Oscars loss was pretty entertaining to watch :ladyhaha:, I liked seeing the threads about what people thought would happen at the half time show, Also when there was a sudden jump in old users coming back once perfect illusion was announced and then all of them leaving again once they heard it :cryga:

Alejandro, through mid ARTPOP was probably the peak. Definitely Born This Way. 

While it still has some charm now, it was much more fun then. Tons of users online, much more interesting threads, you were actually allowed to crack a joke, etc. 

BABBLYON

I haven't been around for long, but the highlight of my time here since I joined was when I created the iconic JOANNTICIPATION thread and the whole target drama and pedophile rape things started. It was so messy :toofunny:

Archived