question

How eager are you for LG6?

Quark

How eager are you for LG6?  

227 members have voted

1. 1. How eager are you for LG6?

• I need the album NOW
    • I really want the album but Gaga can take a few more months to release
    • I want the album but Gaga can release it next year.
    • I am not eager at all. She can release it whenever she wants

Featured Posts

TheFameMoister

I'd wait. Watching the anticipation build on this site till the point all of us start creaming our knick-knacks is the reason I exist, and boy, do I love a good creamage.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Ya know when you disgust yourself?

Spoiler

:deadbanana:

Buy The Fame Moister on iTunes

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

I don't really mind when it comes out, now anyway :laughga: I feel like I could wait patiently without worrying about it :shrug: It'll change when things start actually being hyped though, then it'll go from 0 to 60 very quickly :air:

Thomas P

I want music, but that’s just cause I stan. In between ARTPOP and Joanne there was a craving for new music that isn’t ther this time. 

Like I don’t care f she releases it this year, next year, or even three years from now, I just know that I want gaga music all the time, but her health (and the quality of the music) comes first, so I’m fine being patient. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

AlexanderMagno

I don't really care when it comes to be honest :shrug: her music hasn't swept me off my feet for a while, and after Joanne I'm done with the hype. I'm happy with the thought that the more we wait the better the music will be.

I can wait for LG6 if it’s coming in a few months or next year tbh

What I’m more desperate to hear is Tea :giveup: :giveup:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Werewolves Wanted

Really would like the album ASAP but I also can wait because the artistic (and recovery) process can be intense!

SHALLOW

I want to explore the Era in all its glory and i don’t think releasing the album this year would guve her enought time. Q1 2019 is the right time.

Taide

Honestly, I’ll rather take it next year when she can actually promote it instead of pullin’ Taylor Swift. 

MaryJaneHolland
55 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

I'm happy with the thought that the more we wait the better the music will be.

Everything so far has been the other way round tho :selena:

Glamourpuss

About 2 months ago I wanted it NOW but ever since she cancelled the last Europe dates (mine being one of them) I just feel like it would be best if she took some time out. ASIB is enough for this year. I don't want her to overdo it by releasing an album alongside it and promoting that while promoting ASIB. It's just too much. I want quality over quantity. I can wait. 

Glamourpuss
2 hours ago, LateToCult said:

Y’all really don’t wanna know how badly I want the album this year. For those of us that aren’t jazz fans and didn’t particularly like Joanne, it’s been about 5 years since we’ve gotten our fix.  :selena:

There are some who have been waiting since before ARTPOP. :neyde:

zakariah

As long as she gives us good music and visuals, I don’t care when she releases it. 

I’m more excited for and interested in ASIB atm :excited2:

Ashley

Voted for the 3rd option. I’m actually very excited for the ASIB soundtrack which we’re already guaranteed this year, so I can wait longer for LG6.

I’m ready but not eager. She’s been doing great the pass 3 years so I’ll rather have her take her time. But she’s known for making her signature bops within minutes so...:trollga:

Archived