question

How eager are you for LG6?

Quark

How eager are you for LG6?  

227 members have voted

1. 1. How eager are you for LG6?

• I need the album NOW
    • I really want the album but Gaga can take a few more months to release
    • I want the album but Gaga can release it next year.
    • I am not eager at all. She can release it whenever she wants

Featured Posts

Quark

o<(0_0)>o

Gaga has been working on LG6 for a while now, but we still have no clue when we will get the album. Still we can't help to anticipate this album. So, how eager are you for LG6's release?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thierryrreiht

Gagaā€™s šŸ‘šŸ¼ Health šŸ‘šŸ¼ First šŸ‘šŸ¼

But Iā€™m really excited for new music, new era, new fashion, new visuals!

and we WILL get some this year so itā€™s pretty excitingĀ 

weed

I mean who would turn down instant new music from GagaĀ :laughga:

I voted for the first option but of course I know most likely weā€™ll have to wait at least a month, few months, so Iā€™ve accepted thatĀ 

ArtGagaPop

I mean i always want a new gaga era but i'm not desperate for her to release music, her last era just ended like 2 months ago. We have an ASIB soundtrack coming (+ the movie ofc) and also very likely a collab with bloodpop/another standalone single this year so i wouldn't mind if she waited to 2019 to release a full albumĀ 

LittleMonster20

I mean I really want new Gaga material but If Gaga releases LG6 next year thatā€™s no problem because we will at least get the Bloodpop collab soon and the ASIB movie+soundtrack so I will have nothing to complain about.:)

youandi

I'm reallyĀ looking forward to it but I can definitely wait a while longer, especially when other artists sometimes take much longer than Gaga doesĀ 

LateToCult

Yā€™all really donā€™t wanna know how badly I want the album this year. For those of us that arenā€™t jazz fans and didnā€™t particularly like Joanne, itā€™s been about 5 years since weā€™ve gotten our fix. Ā :selena:

Andrea B

I can wait another 2 months for the album but I woundn't be mad if she releases the album today:triggered:

Retron

I want new music yesterday but she should work based on her own timescale not mine.

BlingNotTheMusic

I have been ready for new Gaga music (technically since The Cure dropped) since Frankenstein-Gate back in Nov. I check GGD and Twitter ā€œinsidersā€ multiple times a day and get hypeT at every little tease by her team and others.Ā 

Does this answer your question?

RAMROD

Actually I donā€™t even have the excitement for it yet. I understand what sheā€™s been going through recently and how her schedule might beĀ this year. I just let things flow. Ā 

I kind if enjoy the silence at the moment. Some candid images every now and then are enough for me at the moment. But if there will be new music of course I will celebrate. But no demand from me just yet.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Michael Baram

Iā€™m always hoping for new music as soon as possible but in the Amsterdam m&g she said she was hurt by fans who canā€™t stop demanding new music a second after an era is over and even before that because she works so hard on every aspect of every era, not just the music, and itā€™s A LOT of work and I totally agree. She is a human being and beyond that - a young woman with a very serious health issue, mental illness and an army of flaming homos screaming at herĀ ā€œWHEN IS LG6 COMING??!?l wherever she goes. Itā€™s ****ing hard, let her rest and work on her art peacefully. We WILL get new music and it will be glorious but we HAVE to wait patiently and be loving and understanding towards her, especially now when sheā€™s C L E A R L Y in a lot of pain.

Archived