Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

What Do Your Parents Thinks About Gaga?

Saade Baena

Featured Posts

My dad LOVES the song Alejandro (like LOVE, he would listen to it on repeat, if i put it on like right now he would start singing it and ask for me to replay it), he always thought it was Madonna, but once he knew after couple years it was Gaga he suddenly had respect for her. My mom thinks shes cray cray 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SHALLOW

My mom doesn't know a lot of things about me. And she doesn't know that i love her either. So i never heard her talk about Gaga but i'm pretty sure that she's gonna call her a bitch if she has the opportunity.

My mom doesn’t care for her but my mom stans her like me :). She’s seen Gaga w/ me 2/3 tunes I’ve gone, including JWT on the floor! We also watched her specials together on tv, and watched 5F2 together. 

monster4life231

My mum really enjoys her music, loved the Joanne era.

My dad just comments on how she always is “barely wearing any clothes.”

And that’s about it tbh. 

spread peace - #MJInnocent

DavidJP

My mom and I go to her shows whenever she tours! She loves her as much as I do! we were jamming to come to mama at citi field!! My dad likes her too, he hasnt seen her live but next tour Im changing that!!! 

PrinceOfTheStorm

Dad loves her, Mom likes her. :firega:

They changed fast :wtfga:

signing out

BABYL0N

my parents think I just like some of her songs they don’t really know that I am a stan :laughga: ... but my mom really had always something to say about her during  every era

TF/TFM - „she is so crazy with her outfits she reminds me of Lady Madonna“  (yes there is a singer called lady madonna, she‘s a lebanese folk singer, who had crazy fashion back in the 70s) she also came up with „have you seen the lady gaga in the meat dress? so disgusting why do they play with food like that“ 

BTW - „she is a devil whorshipper like all the illuminati/freemasonry singers, i knew it!!“ lmao (she said that after watching a lebanese talk show where they were discussing fandoms and lady gaga and some of the audience started talking **** about gaga and her fandom and how „devilish“ her songs and videos are):cryga:

ARTPOP - I remember her saying „where is lady gaga I didn‘t hear something about her in a while“

C2C - no comment because she didn‘t know about it

Joanne - she saw her on tv on ET arabic and said „this is lady gaga? she looks so beautiful with normal outfits why did she hide her beauty in the past years“, last month I streamed the superbowl halftime show on  tv in the living room and she said „how does she sing and dance like that at the same time?“

my mum knows alejandro, bad romance (she knows it as gaga o la la) and poker face and I noticed that sometimes when she sees crazy outfits on singers or actresses on tv she‘s like „this is so wannabe lady gaga:ladyhaha:

my dad does know her but he does not really care about her because he is not into non-arabic music 

:lolga:

Julien Hatake

My mother called her as a b*tch :triggered: but when I told her my story and how much gaga helped me, she understood why I'm a little monster. Now she's OK with her. :trollga:

She has learned to appreciate her character, her as a person and her music. 

She appreciate her now. 

And about my father.. Well he's a little monster :lolly:

ryanripley

at first she hated her but she saw MR live on the x factor and was impressed :queenga:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Pamelaisley

She loves her! Her faves are Bad Romance, MTN, Judas, TEOG, A-YO, and Grigio Girls. 

She bartends and always plays Gaga when she works. Million Reasons is popular at her bar :nick:

She's so impressed when I do the choreo and sometimes she tries. 

My dad's first impression of her was the 2009 VMA's and afterwards he said, "She's weird." I never shut up about her so he knew that I liked her a lot. He said that Gaga reminded him of Blondie and told me to listen to her so I did. 

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

gabeoz

My parents are assholes. I remember after her super bowl halftime my mom was like “I loved it. I loved how patriotic it was and music and everything” and then 2 days later when I was watching the replay of it on YouTube she goes “I don’t think you should be watching that” in a bitchy tone.

PopMonstre

My dad and mom both have mad respect for her.

My mom has fibromyalgia so 5”2 really connected with her. She was also a professional singer so she can really appreciate Gaga’s vocals.

My dad might as well be a stan I remember him going crazy at this year’s Grammys because she performed with only one earpiece and apparently that’s very impressive cuz she’s hearing to audio tracks at the same time? Idk he’s an audio/video guy for concerts so he knows stuff. I also remember him talked ng about how Madonna is salty and bitter because she used to be the big pop girl and then Gaga came a long and basically did everything better/with real raw talent, and how yes, Madonna is a musical icon, but she has a bad attitude about Gaga.

Archived