opinion

I'm GLAD Gaga is GONE!

Dark Anatomy

Featured Posts

ordinarynam1310

She's gonna take a break by writing a tons sh*t of music that we would never get a chance to listen 

But she finds making music therapeutic so let her do her things

sethrb101
2 hours ago, TEANUS said:

BloodPop first posted a pic of Gaga in the studio towards the end of 2017. Then early last month/ late January he liked a tweet saying “like this tweet if your collab with Gaga is coming soon”

He better not be playing with us :triggered:

monketsharona
4 hours ago, DiscoStyx said:

actually I'd be really happy if she stayed completely silent / out of the media for a moment (until asib at least)

I think it could be healthier for her and make the thirst/hype rise a bit

I agree with the OP

But tbh I feel like Gaga is not that type of artist that will create a thirst / hype by being silent for long and making a huge return... 

Dark Anatomy
10 hours ago, ExMachina said:

What's the point of being click-baity on GGD? 

What's the point of coming to my thread and not contributing to the discussion? You're literally ONE of 2 (kinda) that mentioned clickbait. Lol.

Delulu Rogers
12 hours ago, Dark Anatomy said:

I really feel like next year Gaga is gonna make a strong return to pop music scene. She's gonna be healthier, happier and wiser for the experience

We literally say this every year. We all seem to forget that the Joanne era had very few singles, promo, choreos and she couldn’t even finish the tour. I’m not being negative or anything, I’m just genuinely curious as to what makes people so sure she is gonna make some huge return when she could barley handle a toned down era like Joanne? Not to mention she really needs to start planning when she wants I start a family which would have to be relatively soon, so I doubt a strong return to the pop music scene will happen. The best opportunity to do so was with LG5 but she chose not to so I don’t think gaga is aiming for commercial success. I really would like to be proven wrong, but I just don’t see gaga being able to handle it knowing her health and how messy her team is

Cunty whore
12 hours ago, dit said:

Yeah I'm okay with DrySpellGa / DroughtGa / DryPussiGa / LackofMoistureDownSouthGa to be honest. 

Plus we will be getting the Bloodpoop x Gag collab and the lead for ASIB this year so it won't be that bad. I'm fully expecting LG6 to come until 2019 so I am ready and mentally prepared for not hearing or seeing much of GaGa. She needs to rest so I'm good with this. Life moves on and continues and GaG needs this. 

I cackle

malazam

oh yeah big film mhm sure

another shot before we kiss the other side

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich
13 hours ago, Dark Anatomy said:

Ever since the cancellation of the Joanne World Tour, I know a lot of fans have been upset with her having to retreat from the spotlight. But are there any of us out there in the one percent who's GLAD Gaga is gone from working, promoting, performing etc...?

I'm personally so happy that she is taking a break from working like a slave horse to rest and record her next album. It used to kill me knowing that Gaga was undergoing a blackout, but seeing how she's resting, treating her pain...taking care of herself makes me feel so at peace. 

I really feel like next year Gaga is gonna make a strong return to pop music scene. She's gonna be healthier, happier and wiser for the experience. 

Besides I'm perfectly content with a huge Hollywood film and soundtrack to tide me over. :trollga:

Anyone else okay with DroughtGa2018?

I hope she doesnt become an addict to analgesics and die like michael jackdon :/

Dark Anatomy
43 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

We literally say this every year. We all seem to forget that the Joanne era had very few singles, promo, choreos and she couldn’t even finish the tour. I’m not being negative or anything, I’m just genuinely curious as to what makes people so sure she is gonna make some huge return when she could barley handle a toned down era like Joanne? Not to mention she really needs to start planning when she wants I start a family which would have to be relatively soon, so I doubt a strong return to the pop music scene will happen. The best opportunity to do so was with LG5 but she chose not to so I don’t think gaga is aiming for commercial success. I really would like to be proven wrong, but I just don’t see gaga being able to handle it knowing her health and how messy her team is

15 minutes ago, malazam said:

oh yeah big film mhm sure

2 minutes ago, Alvaro Moreno Ullrich said:

I hope she doesnt become an addict to analgesics and die like michael jackdon :/

Well this thread has taken a turn :toofunny:

Mikolaj
16 hours ago, Dark Anatomy said:

What's the point of coming to my thread and not contributing to the discussion? You're literally ONE of 2 (kinda) that mentioned clickbait. Lol.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Okay, I can contribute to the topic. You're absolutely right that she should withdraw for the time being. Though is it a discussion if everyone agrees? Everyone wants the best for Gaga and knows she deserves a rest. So this clickbait irritated me, because there's nothing really to talk about here.

Archived