💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Richy: "Just leaving rehearsals"

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

illbekind
2 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

and it seems like you're rehearsing for the major backlash you're about to receive for this comment

HL41zpb.gif

lmao, I got a WP. But it was just a joke. Obviously I am a huge fan of hers and would never actually seriously make fun of her illness. I'm just the sort of person to make light of depressing or sad situations. I'm sorry if I offended anyone overly sensitive.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Xoxo Adriana
1 hour ago, illbekind said:

lmao, I got a WP. But it was just a joke. Obviously I am a huge fan of hers and would never actually seriously make fun of her illness. I'm just the sort of person to make light of depressing or sad situations. I'm sorry if I offended anyone overly sensitive.

it wasn't offensive towards me personally, as I've never gone through something that serious and wouldn't be able to understand the pain that is involved with having this illness. However take into account the users on this site who do suffer with this illness - there are a couple that I know of.

On that note, I understand your comment wasn't an intent to hurt anyone, after all we are all not perfect and we do make mistakes. However next time do be more careful, I've got WPs for thoughtless comments before so In the end of the day its not the be all that ends all :) 

MonSwiftAnton
5 hours ago, ELEMENTALITY said:

Maybe she's rehearsing orally? :hor:

Oh I wish I had something to rehearse for orally! :selena:

SwissMonster

Guys!! It’s not Gaga related!! If you follow her dancers on Instagram you see that they are not rehearsing. Caroline is literally chilling her day in bed and Montana is still in London.

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

KyliesChild
5 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

and it seems like you're rehearsing for the major backlash you're about to receive for this comment

HL41zpb.gif

I didn't even read the last part of the post because the T was in bold and I thought to myself: "what's wrong with joking about winning a Tony?" :flop: 

ryanripley

he could be choreographing vegas or new music

doesn't mean he needs gaga and the dancers

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

GoldenPonyboy
3 hours ago, illbekind said:

The subtle shade i live for. Ill admit the joke made me laugh a bit :stalkga:

Archived