Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why are so many people hating on telephone

Bloodyjack

Featured Posts

DeleteMyAccount
16 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

they cgi her smile when she's getting out of jail and its weird :laughga:

I thought they just edited the speed to make it look like an instant smile. They did similar stuff like that in other parts too.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
Just now, ZacharyMark said:

I thought they just edited the speed to make it look like an instant smile. They did similar stuff like that in other parts too.

the way her top lip moves is really weird, all of the other sped up stuff looks natural if that makes sense

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

2 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

the way her top lip moves is really weird, all of the other sped up stuff looks natural if that makes sense

Why have I never noticed that before :udidnt: I didn't see it was CGI, I thought it was just like a frame cut or something.

DeleteMyAccount
3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

Maybe that's what got Gaga all annoyed about the video. lol

Decodekid

cause they're so ****ing bitter on everything gaga has done and simply call themselves fans just for the sake of admiring her when she was at her top. Now they wanna be pretentious and trendy by contradicting themselves saying that her old **** such as Bad Romance, Poker Face, Telephone, etc aged bad and are generic because they thinkg it's so cool and different to hate on her now, enjoy a ****ing song and stop being so serious on things like that

Im Harol don't tell anyone

RAMROD
47 minutes ago, Postboy said:

THANK GOD she didn’t edit it more. She probably would have scrapped it and released a TEOG/MR type of video or, worse, a DWUW type of video :saladga:

The second single curse :saladga:

Hmmm, TEOG is 3rd singles  :poot: But I understamd what you mean :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bloodyjack
3 hours ago, Salvador Sequea said:

Yeah but we don't even have many choices when is about TFM Videos, there are only three :poot:.

And if I gotta choose, I prefer Alejandro over Telephone tbh.

And is not that the Telephone MV is bad, but among the three videos we have :selena:...

Reveal hidden contents

BUT if we count the Teeth video, well :awkney:

See Alejandro I can't vouch for I love the cinematography and the dark theme but it's so dreary and confusing

1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Hmmm, TEOG is 3rd singles  :poot: But I understamd what you mean :sis:

Hmm, what are you talking about? Born This Way, TEOG, You and I, and then BTW’s only flop single MTN. 

:creepflop:

FentyGa
30 minutes ago, Postboy said:

Hmm, what are you talking about? Born This Way, TEOG, You and I, and then BTW’s only flop single MTN. 

I will NOT stand for Judas erasure

Judas is an iconic bop with her best music video

giphy.gif

Bloodyjack
36 minutes ago, Postboy said:

did MTN flop I remember it being played every day for weeks on capital FM and MTV . if so that's a shame video was a bop

Archived