💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's motivational shifts

giskardsb

Featured Posts

not asher613

one thing I'll say is that LMs and the GP have known our lady for more than a decade now and no one has an actual clue what in the world she s gonna do next. she WILL still surprise us. 

I'm not really a "LM", she never spoke to some issue or fight that I had deep inside me. her world was never a safe haven for me and I don't need her to align with my personal attitudes about life or politics or religion or anything else. I see her as a pop culture phenomenon. An independent voice im glad people are hearing and I mostly wonder what shell come up with next.

Over time ive come to realize that she uses her platform as a vehicle for meaningful expression, and i try to understand her as a legitimate artist. She fascinates me and lets be honest- there are no artists whose work makes  so direct an impact on pop culture.  Her message is usually highly personal and she kind of mocks anyone that tries to take her seriously so most GP are not really ready to give her that much credit. So, I joke that I'm a Big Monster. 

between c2c and joanne, the slate is clean- she could go anywhere. but, if I've learned one thing it's that going 'back' is something she doesn't do.

I personally hope she gets serious about creating compelling visuals for her next era again but with this Hollywood flirtation looming she might feel it would get in the way of some larger career goal she has. 

she was always getting out in front of the crowd with her pop voice but joanne was the first time I wondered if she actually wanted to be doing what what she was doing at all. the woman is a force and she s a ferocious artist and we will all be moved forward in the evolution of pop culture through her but the real Gaga lives in what she's actually doing and I hope that whatever she creates next is what she's actually doing. the fates decide where we get taken next. we artists get to take true steps and God decides where they take us. 

sorry if I got preachy there at the end. 

thanks to the op. if gaga sees this she will be mocking us.  :trollga:

Archived