💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

We're either getting a big era, a small era or no era.

ryanripley

Featured Posts

ryanripley
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

I don't think the fact that she pis composing music is a 100% indicatory she will release soon. A lot of artists write music only from passion continousy and create album with the best songs which make eventually make the cut.

but those sessions were attached with the #2018RadioIsOurs tag :poot: 

the album has a deadline set by interscope so that she doesn't keep working and working and working and we all know she works to the fullest until the day she has to hand it over

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland
34 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

my prediction says no :selena: 

it would be weird to drop a single before the grammys and then perform something from joanne

They're saying it's a Joanne song just to distract us, it'll be Frankensteined

giphy.gif

FfFfFfFF
Just now, ryanripley said:

but those sessions were attached with the #2018RadioIsOurs tag :poot: 

the album has a deadline set by interscope so that she doesn't keep working and working and working and we all know she works to the fullest until the day she has to hand it over

I forgot about the tag.

But what if she changes her mind about the direction of the album and start this all over again? :poot: This is giving me a dejavu.mp3. :trollga: 

I'd love to be wrong though. :pray: 

ryanripley
5 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

They're saying it's a Joanne song just to distract us, it'll be Frankensteined

giphy.gif

fraud detecTED

giphy.gif

Fiona Apple
20 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

with what though? :oprah: if nothing else happens, it'll one of her quietest years yet

She has to finish the tour,write the album,rehearse and organize the Vegas show,promote ASIB&soundtrack.

It's not an extremely busy year but it's busy enough to not be good for a new era..+ I don't believe that the music is even close to ready. She obviously has MANY other things planned for this year that we are not even aware of.

ryanripley
4 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I forgot about the tag.

But what if she changes her mind about the direction of the album and start this all over again? :poot: This is giving me a dejavu.mp3. :trollga: 

I'd love to be wrong though. :pray: 

well then oops

giphy.gif

but i think they're way into the project to do that, if there wasn't a residency coming i'd say this would be a possibility

ryanripley
Just now, Fiona Apple said:

She has to finish the tour,write the album,rehearse and organize the Vegas show,promote ASIB&soundtrack.

It's not an extremely busy year but it's busy enough to not be good for a new era..+ I don't believe that the music is even close to ready. She obviously has MANY other things planned for this year that we are not even aware of.

you do know she's been working on the album since coachella, right? :oprah: and don't forget joanne was made in 6 months

she rehearsed the JWT in the space of a couple of months and that would have been hard work to get those timings with that stage right and she also has her own team that does a lot of the planning/creation of her live shows

MaryJaneHolland
7 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

But what if she changes her mind about the direction of the album and start this all over again? :poot:

No, she won't. It's not like scrapping concepts is a common thing and she's been doing this forever :air:

Fiona Apple
27 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

you do know she's been working on the album since coachella, right? :oprah: and don't forget joanne was made in 6 months

she rehearsed the JWT in the space of a couple of months and that would have been hard work to get those timings with that stage right and she also has her own team that does a lot of the planning/creation of her live shows

Okay let's wait and see then :) 

Enceladus

My guess:

Jan-Feb: JWT

March: Single announcement 

April: Lead

May: second single

June: Album Release

August: 3rd Single

September-October: ASIB Promo

November: rehearsals for residency

December: Residency

also she needs to release something besides ASIB because it’s her 10th anniversary.

holy scheisse

Lol 

In other news, the weather today is gonna be either cold, hot, or average 

Jonathan Florencio

what if #2018RadioIsOurs is about them buying all the radio stations so they finally can play Gaga songs? :poot:

Gracious Gaga
13 hours ago, Bio said:

It makes no sense for her to release 2 albums (ASIB and LG6) in a year. I think we're getting a Greatest Hits with a couple new songs and reworked material. That would help promote the Vegas show and she already said she's interesting in releasing an album of unreleased tracks.

When did she talk about releasing unreleased tracks album?

♥ Kindness Police.

well britney dropped glory during her vegas residence so i think it is pretty posible tho

... and now i just sit in silence.

Archived