💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

We're either getting a big era, a small era or no era.

ryanripley

Featured Posts

sethrb101

Your post was too long for me to want to read all of it, but regarding the title, one of those three possibilities is obviously true... it’s obvious we’re either getting no music or some music...

That’s like declaring it’s either going to rain tomorrow or it’s not. :ladyhaha:

#Gaga2020

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyVida

This is exactly what Iv'e been trying to tell this cult site since October, but everyone just gives me "lmao's" :madge:

Stream COWBOY CARTER

ryanripley
Just now, sethrb101 said:

Your post was too long for me to want to read all of it, but regarding the title, one of those three possibilities is obviously true... it’s obvious we’re either getting no music or some music...

That’s like declaring it’s either going to rain tomorrow or it’s not. :ladyhaha:

read the OP and the title will make sense :poot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley
Just now, GypsyVida said:

This is exactly what Iv'e been trying to tell this cult site since October, but everyone just gives me "lmao's" :madge:

we must stay strong against the little doubters :giveup: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

theahsfan
Just now, merlot said:

and y'all still never learn, and expect her to release s*** that she NEVER promised and then lash out at her when there's nothing 

except gaga saying "can't wait to work on this next album" on a note with djws

and she's working with djws now:huh:

why is so hard to accept that new music is coming? just because we didn't get the DWUW video 4 years ago or gaga didn't release frankenstein'd after singing a snippet you think a whole confirmed to be in the works album isn't coming smh:ladyhaha:

sethrb101
Just now, ryanripley said:

we must stay strong against the little doubters :giveup: 

Ok I will read the whole thing 

I want to believe as well, but I’ve been burned before :triggered:

#Gaga2020

2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

but she has promised a new album, hence why i also said no era this year :poot: 

anyways all this seem too good to be true, and in all fairness i want her to rest and then really plan out a big and consistent era throughout, but that's just me :poot:

1 minute ago, theahsfan said:

except gaga saying "can't wait to work on this next album" on a note with djws

and she's working with djws now:huh:

why is so hard to accept that new music is coming? just because we didn't get the DWUW video 4 years ago or gaga didn't release frankenstein'd after singing a snippet you think a whole confirmed to be in the works album isn't coming smh:ladyhaha:

i didn't say it's never gonna come out, but not so soon :awkney:

ASIB OST isn’t going to get radio treatment. Soundtracks rarely get singles beyond “bigger” movies like 50Shades, James Bond, etc. Rihanna did songs for “Home“ and they didn’t get single treatment.

BYE

GypsyVida

Guys... Gaga, Christian, Bloodpop, DJWS, and that other producer (I forget his name) that said #2018RadioIsOurs have literally been posting pictures of them in the studio since SEPTEMBER. :trollga: The evidence is definitely leaning towards her releasing this year (probably in the spring/early summer). Her label even had a major meeting about her.  They've been working on this for a good few months now. If the single doesn't come out on the 19th, then I feel like it'll be out a few weeks after JWT is over, and Gaga will start her new era. Ya'll need to stop being butt hurt about DWUW video, ACT 2, original LG5, etc. :madge: Gaga will more than likely release an EP of 6-8 songs before ASIB to jumpstart hype for Vegas.

Stream COWBOY CARTER

it's been pretty clear that she'll release LG6 in 2018 (the hashtag #2018radioisours) and definitely before the residency begins (why would the residency be for if not for new hot music lol) 

the tour ends at the end of february and (she might take a month to rest?) and the movie opens in october (but the promo prob begins a month earlier in sep)

so she has between april and september to release LG6 :gaysia:

50 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

That 8 month break is her maternity leave

I wonder if she's going to get maternity bennifits, like paid leave and such.:triggered:

FrankGutz

I just wanna know from where is this gif : tumblr_m3kmchOxCx1r93esy.gif

idc anymore about Gagz, i need to see the full video of that gif tho

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

In 2018 I can see Gaga dropping a single or two and hopefully with good promo so they could added to her residency. Then I can see her releasing ASIB tracks too. 

Robo Ga
31 minutes ago, Leeo said:

2nd: The vegas residency is kinda enigmatic for now. It's unlikely she'll drop a record til the end of 2018, but at same time, unlikely they would then re-design everything in 2019\2020 just to fit new music\tour the album. It's just awkward to imagine they would re-name and create brand new show and stuff.

:triggered:

She LITERALLY said brand new show  

🤖⚡️

Archived