rumor

RUMOR: Gaga In Space 2018

Green Detox

Featured Posts

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, GagasPussy said:

The Thread can be closed with the mention of this date. This is literally almost written and published a year ago.This source is merely speculation and not confirmed tea.

I don't think it's speculation but the project seems too good to be real tbh. If it really is happening, it would become the biggest music event of ALL TIME. Why does no one know it? :emma:

22 minutes ago, sarahb said:

Article from October 20 2017
https://futurism.com/richard-branson-virgin-galactic-will-be-in-space-in-about-four-months/

So they're gonna send Virgin Galactic back into space in about 4 months and that's almost March 2018, the time the festival happens...

Gaga gets to be the guinea pig :poot:

At least this bitch gets to be the first one... and monsters can be like 'Our fave was first' :hor:

DaddyFranco

I hope Gaga will make  a tour setlist (for lg6) on every solar planet. #cometouranus call her astronaut, xo xo astronaut.

also, yall didn’t kno that she was space traveler  since she was 8?????? 

duckworth
14 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

At least this bitch gets to be the first one... and monsters can be like 'Our fave was first' :hor:

not unless it crashes and our fave dies. (DEAR LORD DONT LET THIS HAPPEN)

2 hours ago, Dariemon said:

When u finally get the money to see her live and shes off in space. I am not getting on a space ship to go see u gurl.

giphy.gif

But im kinda here for AlienGa though.

where is this gif from

StarstruckIllusion

Oh god pls no. the anxiety of her doing something as dangerous as that ugh. 

sarahb
30 minutes ago, Pinocchio said:

not unless it crashes and our fave dies. (DEAR LORD DONT LET THIS HAPPEN)

As long as it crashes after it reaches space she'll still be first :lolga:

3 minutes ago, Wigless said:

Oh god pls no. the anxiety of her doing something as dangerous as that ugh. 

It'd be like the nervousness of the Superbowl x1000

ProdigyARTPOP

I hope she doesnt. Yes it would be an amazing and critics would eat it up. 

But it’s too risky and I care about her health and her life, I value her too much to risk her life over one performance 

DelusionalGaga

I'd rather she didn't, especially after the first test mission failed and people died in 2015.

Helxig

I've been dreaming of this moment for years. I remember waiting like a year or two for her to go to space and snatch the title of 'first person to put on a performance in space'.

Please let this be true :giveup: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Lord Ryry

UHHHHH i think not. The last time that ship went up it BLEW up. Gaga don't be stupid please.

If this is true lets legit start a petition for her not to go because it's too dangerous. 

sarahb
6 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I've been dreaming of this moment for years. I remember waiting like a year or two for her to go to space and snatch the title of 'first person to put on a performance in space'.

Please let this be true :giveup: 

I was so damn excited for it when it was first announced years ago. Everyone else was like 'no don't do it Gaga it's too dangerous' and I was like 'but SPACE' :excited2:

Archived