Jump to content
society

Southern California is on fire


Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

9 minutes ago, GagasPussy said:

I do not understand why people are so appalled and shocked by the calamity and natural disasters that are happening around the world. America is going to be hit hard with more than just wildfires. Its going to get worse. This is the work of the Most High, The God of Israel. America is the boundary of wickedness and a land of great abominations.

People are losing their homes, possessions and even lives, have some ****ing respect.

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LePetitGAGABLover
11 minutes ago, GagasPussy said:

I do not understand why people are so appalled and shocked by the calamity and natural disasters that are happening around the world. America is going to be hit hard with more than just wildfires. Its going to get worse. This is the work of the Most High, The God of Israel. America is the boundary of wickedness and a land of great abominations.

Sis. :emma:

I'll pray for you.:pray:

Link to post
Share on other sites

GagasPussy
3 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Sis. :emma:

I'll pray for you.:pray:

I am going to pray for you. If you do not repent and live a righteous life, You will fall before divine judgement.

Link to post
Share on other sites

LePetitGAGABLover
Just now, GagasPussy said:

I am going to pray for you. If you do not repent and live a righteous life, You will fall before divine judgement.

bring-it-gabrielle-union.gif

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Morphine Prince
4 minutes ago, GagasPussy said:

I am going to pray for you. If you do not repent and live a righteous life, You will fall before divine judgement.

Your username is Gaga’s Pu$$y

Link to post
Share on other sites

GagasPussy
2 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Your username is Gaga’s Pu$$y

Your point. I follow Yah's commadments, statues, and laws as instructed from the Torah. I am on a journey of  salvation and repentance. I created this username prior to my spiritual rebirth.

Link to post
Share on other sites

ALGAYDO
1 minute ago, GagasPussy said:

Your point. I follow Yah's commadments, statues, and laws as instructed from the Torah. I am on a journey of  salvation and repentance. I created this username prior to my spiritual rebirth.

I think I just found my new favorite troll :bon:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Morphine Prince
9 minutes ago, GagasPussy said:

Your point. I follow Yah's commadments, statues, and laws as instructed from the Torah. I am on a journey of  salvation and repentance. I created this username prior to my spiritual rebirth.

When did you begin your spiritual rebirth? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

GagasPussy
21 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

When did you begin your spiritual rebirth? 

It has happened recently. I used to be a sodomite, an idolater, and a man drenched in sin. I am repenting and asking God for forgiveness. I still love Gaga but I am not worshipper her nor placing her on the same level as the Most High in Heaven.   

Link to post
Share on other sites

Morphine Prince
8 minutes ago, GagasPussy said:

It has happened recently. I used to be a sodomite, an idolater, and a man drenched in sin. I am repenting and asking God for forgiveness. I still love Gaga but I am not worshipper her nor placing her on the same level as the Most High in Heaven.   

Looks like you found The Cure. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

GagasPussy
1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

Looks like you found The Cure. 

I bow down to pray.... Lord showed me the way cut through all  this worn out leather

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, LePetitMonstr said:

WTF California. This is INSANE omg:air:. Look at all the wildfires as of now. :deadbanana:

 

30xitt0.png

@rpggal I hope your OK sis. Ill pray that nothing happens to you. :pray:

Thanks, LAFD haven't given an official update since this morning, and UCLA said it was going to give a tentative announcement "shortly after 4 pm" and they still haven't posted it. My roommates are all leaving but I need to stay in West LA as long as UCLA isn't evacuated. My clinic director even sent out an email reminding us that we still had to pick up a bunch of **** for our exams by this Friday afternoon. >_>

Oops, they finally sent out the text saying everything will be up and running as normal tomorrow. Great. Lmao

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...