Vodka 4,478 Posted December 6, 2017 Share Posted December 6, 2017 It all just happened so quickly. I hope everyone's safe, or gets to safety. It's still the daytime, and I hope the firemen have all they need to halt it before the winds get stronger in the evening Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MonsterPaws 2,745 Posted December 6, 2017 Share Posted December 6, 2017 That's terrifyingly beautiful not gonna lie. But goodness I hope no one is hurt. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
djBuffoon 12,239 Posted December 6, 2017 Share Posted December 6, 2017 Oh ****. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LePetitGAGABLover 21,234 Posted December 6, 2017 Share Posted December 6, 2017 WTF. Thos pictures look straight out of a end of the world movie Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Daenerys 6,277 Posted December 6, 2017 Share Posted December 6, 2017 My brother is stuck on the I-5 coming home from work. They had closed all the lanes because of this. It’s crazy that this is happening where I live! I’m hoping families are safe out here! Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
arrtpop 2,752 Posted December 6, 2017 Share Posted December 6, 2017 the fires ten miles from my school and i'm still here tf aphrodite Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
calmar 22,830 Posted December 6, 2017 Share Posted December 6, 2017 Meanwhile where I am it 'snew' today But in all serious, I have a few FB friends who thankfully have marked themselves safe from the fires going on right now. I hope everyone stays safe. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,209 Posted December 6, 2017 Share Posted December 6, 2017 Sorry for the ignorant question, I see that it happens every single year, a big fire in California, is there any way to prevent it? So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
rpggal 332 Posted December 6, 2017 Share Posted December 6, 2017 1 hour ago, Tonymel said: I'm a student here at UCLA. Currently in class lol. The fire definitely won't reach campus. The wind is nowhere near as strong as it was yesterday so I'm confident the firefighters will contain it in time! I just feel for all the deer and other wildlife in the mountains You went to class? I'm surprised your professor even showed up. The bruin alert said only healthcare staff were recommended to go to campus, as of like 9 am. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
rpggal 332 Posted December 6, 2017 Share Posted December 6, 2017 I live 2 city blocks south of the mandatory evacuation area, but we aren't even in the recommended evacuation area, so I guess I'll wait for updates... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LePetitGAGABLover 21,234 Posted December 6, 2017 Share Posted December 6, 2017 WTF California. This is INSANE omg. Look at all the wildfires as of now. @rpggal I hope your OK sis. Ill pray that nothing happens to you. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
GagasPussy 312 Posted December 6, 2017 Share Posted December 6, 2017 Yah's judgement against Great Daughter of Babylon Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LePetitGAGABLover 21,234 Posted December 6, 2017 Share Posted December 6, 2017 2 minutes ago, GagasPussy said: Yah's judgement against Great Daughter of Babylon Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
GagasPussy 312 Posted December 6, 2017 Share Posted December 6, 2017 I do not understand why people are so appalled and shocked by the calamity and natural disasters that are happening around the world. America is going to be hit hard with more than just wildfires. Its going to get worse. This is the work of the Most High, The God of Israel. America is the boundary of wickedness and a land of great abominations. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morphine Prince 110,034 Posted December 6, 2017 Author Share Posted December 6, 2017 9 minutes ago, GagasPussy said: I do not understand why people are so appalled and shocked by the calamity and natural disasters that are happening around the world. America is going to be hit hard with more than just wildfires. Its going to get worse. This is the work of the Most High, The God of Israel. America is the boundary of wickedness and a land of great abominations. I’m dying omg Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.