Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

2018 Grammys

Twitter

Featured Posts

ZiggyZiggs
1 minute ago, James Gibson said:

The gap in the tour was def planned for her to attend. But tbh I don't quite think they'll call her to perform. She already sang 3 times in a row, Million Reasons is old and performed was everywhere already and she doesn't have that much success or nominations. Would love to see a performance, but it may be too crowded with other artists they're focusing more this year

Literally no one performs their singles at the Grammys anywhere. BTW was the last single she performed at the The Grammys all of her other performances have been covers. Most artists performed covers. 

RochestrMonstr

I would not be surprised if she performed. She's certainly become quite the darling of the Grammy's ceremony with her performances in these past few years. Plus she is nominated, so it's not like it would just be random for her to perform. 

I'm hoping for a performance of a song from ASIB, but maybe it's too early.  

Any performance would be nice though. Yes, she's performed for the past three years, but she's been so diverse with her performances; it's not like it feels stale or repetitive to have her come back again.  

I would love for her to take both grammys, but I would also be happy if her and Kesha each got one. Kesha needs it much more, but Gaga deserves to win in my opinion! 

Archived