Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

2018 Grammys

Twitter

Featured Posts

Since Gaga does have space in her tour during that time. Do you think there is a chance for Gaga to make an appearance? Perform? Or win one of those Grammys? Thoughts?

GRAMMY-b.jpg

I think she could win Best Pop Solo Performance and I think she'll attend and perform, maybe the lead for ASIB... at least I hope so...

LittleMonster20

I think she will attend because she has around a week off somewhere between the end of January until somewhere in the beginning of February I believe.And what would she do in Europe at that time?

So maybe:excited2:

IAmNotHere1997

She will surely appear. The Grammys are hosted in New York City, her hometown. Imagine if she would win at least one Grammy (or even both). A CONCEPT.

TheRoof

she will be there i'm almost 100% sure ,

but perform....... maybe if she knows that MR will win or something , i mean Adele performed Hello and end up winning so probably  they know before win the awards 

PerfectIllusion

Yes!! She will slay the red carpet, win 1 Grammy and then perform her new single :staymad:

PerfectIllusion
19 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

but perform....... maybe if she knows that MR will win or something 

Are you implying that our girl will transfer Grammy's some money?

tumblr_o21va9ivJ41s78x4wo1_500.gif

TheRoof
8 minutes ago, PerfectIllusion said:

Are you implying that our girl will transfer Grammy's some money?

not really , it's just that i believe artists already know if they win or not 

PerfectIllusion
5 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

not really , it's just that i believe artists already know if they win or not 

:giggle:

bumblebee

You know, ifI remember it right, she has performed at the Grammys for three times in a row already, right? With Tony, David Bowie Tribute and with Metallica, so I think that if she performs, it's going to be a solo performance this time :flutter:

James Gibson

The gap in the tour was def planned for her to attend. But tbh I don't quite think they'll call her to perform. She already sang 3 times in a row, Million Reasons is old and was performed everywhere already and she doesn't have that much success or nominations. Would love to see a performance, but it may be too crowded with other artists they're focusing more this year

Archived