💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Gaga will ever have a WW hit again?

theahsfan

Featured Posts

PeachJug

100% Yes. Gaga can do WHATEVER she puts her mind to, and I think she's going for it this time

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
brit4ever
12 hours ago, janetjackson said:

I swear, for people who spend hours a day on this fansite, I'm surprised you guys have so little faith in her. As much as I love all of the information on this site, I can't stand the sheer amount of pessimism. 

The fact of the matter is, if you compare her Hot 100 numbers with those of her peers, she's absolutely still leading the pack. 

Rihanna's ANTI

Work: #1, Kiss it Better: #62, Needed Me: #7, Love on the Brain: #5

Beyonce's Lemonade

Formation: #10, Sorry: #11, Hold Up: #13, Freedom: #35, All Night: #38

Katy Perry's Witness

Chained to the Rhythm: #4, Bon Appetit: #59, Swish Swish: #46

Miley Cyrus' Younger Now

Malibu: #10, Younger Now: #79

Britney Spears' Glory

Make Me: #17, Slumber Party: #86

Meghan Trainor's Thank You

No: #3, Me Too: #13

Lorde's Melodrama

Green Light: #19, Homemade Dynamite: #92

Halsey's Hopeless Fountain Kingdom

Now or Never: #17, Bad at Love: #11

Demi Lovato's Tell Me You Love Me

Sorry Not Sorry: #6, Tell Me You Love Me: #97 

Point is, when you look at these numbers, Gaga is still at the forefront of the current pack of female pop artists. Even with Joanne, which we all know was more of an artistic statement than a pop mega album, still showed her generating two sizable hits with "Million Reasons" (#4) and "Perfect Illusion" (#15).

For those who feel as though her hit-making days are over, please explain how nobody other than Taylor Swift (and maybe Rihanna) is outdoing her on the Hot 100? 

I'm out.

Well, just because most of the other female artists are also over, it doesn't mean Gaga is not. :gaycat: I will consider her a hitmaker again if she stikes a hit without the SB(because, let's not be dellusional, MR became hit only in North America and only because of the SB, it was stuck under the Top 50 for like a month :gaycat:).

Also, lmao at you saying "and maybe Rihanna" when she had 3 top 10 hits with Anti, which were also hits WW and are some of the most streamed songs by female artist of all time..... :awkney: 

It's good to be positive, but the line between positivity and dellusion is thin. :lolly: 

Economy
On 2017-12-04 at 12:14 AM, VillainTina said:

i feel like gaga wants a WWH and to be on top of the world again

but she doesn't wanna put in the promo for it :reductive::ph34r: 

#TruthTea:trollga:

TBH THIS!

Im sure she enjoys success but to be on top it requires so much promo and effort and sometimes you flop anyway so, you stress yourself out like crazy to MAYBE get a big hit or be on top again

I think Gaga is done going thru that level of stress and over-worked days and wont try too hard to be on top again even if she would like to be

RocketNumberNine

she need just 2 things
-to be sensational 
-radio friendly song (or spotify friendly)

IvyInferno

I don't care if she's a hit or not. As long as she makes me happy with her music and as long as she is happy... everything is perfect.

theahsfan
On 04/12/2017 at 4:13 PM, pedrohemg said:

The question is, does she want that? If the answer is yes, her next album must be totally different from ARTPOP and Joanne. Also, her label needs to stop making bad choices like choosing PI to be the lead single of an album that had a marvelous song called MR.

MR was hardly a great comeback single though. PI wasn't but it was at least somewhat made for radios 

Archived