Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
question

Which is the real fan favorite


ARTPOP

Which is fan favorite?  

76 members have voted

  1. 1. Which is the real fan favorite

    • Venus
      33
    • Bloody Mary
      43


Featured Posts

Magneto

May the goddess of love take you to her planet and help you make the right decision:trollga:

Free my mind
Link to post
Share on other sites

Pop Music
47 minutes ago, highlikegaga said:

Dancin in Circles :stalkga:

Dancin'''''''' in Circles :saladga::trollga:

Pop Music and Lady Gaga forever!
Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Kefir said:

Scheisse and Dance in the Dark ofc.

In the poll - Bloody Mary. 

 

6 hours ago, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

I’m offended that Scheiße not on there. But I say Bloody Mary 

Well scheiße is definitely is the fan favorite(including me)! But I mean between these

COME ON GAYS!!
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...