💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does Gaga hate I Like It Rough?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

I Like It Rough holds a very unique position in Gaga's discography. It is one of two main edition tracks in her entire discography to never be performed by Gaga, the other being Hey Girl. 

Being that Gaga has never performed the song ever and how rare that is, do u think it's possible she hates it?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
Just now, Born To Slay said:

I Like It Rough holds a very unique position in Gaga's discography. It is one of two main edition tracks in her entire discography to never be performed by Gaga, the other being Hey Girl. 

Being that Gaga has never performed the song ever and how rare that is, do u think it's possible she hates it?

No, she actually hates Money Honey and Telephone:sharon:   I've always wanted her to do I Like It Rough since its one of my favourites from The Fame but oh well:emma:

End Racism Now

Born To Slay
1 minute ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

Hmm could be,

She hasn't really talked about it in interviews either 

I hope a fan asks her sometime in a M&G or something 

4 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

WDYM? :oprah:

angels forever, forever angels

AmericanGUY

it's been deleted from my copy of TF for a while now :poot: 

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

FfFfFfFF
2 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

No, she actually hates Money Honey and Telephone:sharon:   I've always wanted her to do I Like It Rough since its one of my favourites from The Fame but oh well:emma:

She said Telephone reminds her of a stressful period in her life and that she would erase MH from her discography (but maybe because of the lyrics being too superficial, I don't know).

Tom Nook

It was referenced in the Telephone video :poot: personally I find it to be the ultimate filler track Noah Fence 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

IllusionLover
5 minutes ago, moonsago said:

Stop reminding us of the hit that could have been :sharon:

But istead of that we got a HUGE, AMAZING, INCREDIBLE..... K-TOTALLY UNIQUE hit :firega:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Archived