Economy 53,173 Posted November 21, 2017 Author Share Posted November 21, 2017 49 minutes ago, Balenciaga said: I wonder if these birth rates will ever start increasing again or if they will just keep falling Values have changed. People want to have fun longer, focus on getting into careers longer and settle down later... this results in less babies i doubt that will reverse majorly anytime soon Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Born To Slay 10,996 Posted November 21, 2017 Share Posted November 21, 2017 I can see why. Children are expansive. If I get a job and have a house and family. I'll have semi-little disposable income. But if I just get a small apartment and no kids, I'll be able to have a sizable amount of disposable income. **** children. I'll keep the money. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Economy 53,173 Posted November 21, 2017 Author Share Posted November 21, 2017 30 minutes ago, Born To Slay said: I can see why. Children are expansive. If I get a job and have a house and family. I'll have semi-little disposable income. But if I just get a small apartment and no kids, I'll be able to have a sizable amount of disposable income. **** children. I'll keep the money. But raising kids didnt only start to cost money now so its like i told the user above. Change of values Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Born To Slay 10,996 Posted November 21, 2017 Share Posted November 21, 2017 7 minutes ago, Economy said: But raising kids didnt only start to cost money now so its like i told the user above. Change of values Oh of course lol, I was just saying why I don't want kids. I was kidding about other people sharing the same reason. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Economy 53,173 Posted November 21, 2017 Author Share Posted November 21, 2017 3 hours ago, Born To Slay said: Oh of course lol, I was just saying why I don't want kids. I was kidding about other people sharing the same reason. Oh ok i dont want kids myself either 😅 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NewUsername 11,815 Posted November 21, 2017 Share Posted November 21, 2017 19 hours ago, SEXODUS said: Must be the gays was gonna say this, inb4 some catholic extremists blame the gays "IT'S ALL THEIR FAULT" Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chromatislaps 34,854 Posted November 21, 2017 Share Posted November 21, 2017 19 hours ago, SEXODUS said: Must be the gays seducing the straights left n right Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
xKorix 156 Posted November 22, 2017 Share Posted November 22, 2017 6 hours ago, Economy said: Values have changed. People want to have fun longer, focus on getting into careers longer and settle down later... this results in less babies i doubt that will reverse majorly anytime soon Also wages aren't keeping up with rent/tuition increases, cost of living, inflation, etc. It takes longer to get "settled" in a career, build stability and a safety net. I feel people may not be ready to have children in their mid-twenties anymore. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Irrelevant 20,293 Posted November 22, 2017 Share Posted November 22, 2017 20 hours ago, FrankGutz said: now we only need this to happen to South America and Middle East, welp, China and India needs to chill China is slowing down too, they just recently allowed people to have a second child Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Economy 53,173 Posted November 22, 2017 Author Share Posted November 22, 2017 1 hour ago, xKorix said: Also wages aren't keeping up with rent/tuition increases, cost of living, inflation, etc. It takes longer to get "settled" in a career, build stability and a safety net. I feel people may not be ready to have children in their mid-twenties anymore. There have been moments in history where average people were poorer than now and birth rates were higher. What ur saying may play a role of course but i dont think its just that the problem isnt just pay. Modern generation demands more things. Young people today spend more on electronics, entertainment, going out etc whereas older generation used to save up to get married then start a family Nothing wrong with living and getting more out of youth. But theres a cost associated with modern living and so stagnant wages are only a slice of the pie... peoples modern standards also raise costs Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Adakam 2 Posted November 22, 2017 Share Posted November 22, 2017 Overpopulation is what will destroy the world, so this is great news Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Economy 53,173 Posted November 22, 2017 Author Share Posted November 22, 2017 58 minutes ago, Adakam said: Overpopulation is what will destroy the world, so this is great news Meh. World population is due to peak in our lifetime Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Solitaiire 2,564 Posted November 22, 2017 Share Posted November 22, 2017 On 20/11/2017 at 10:10 PM, PunkTheFunk said: The trend of decreasing births begins when Born This Way was released Gaga's impact omg 2011 Gaga released BTW and on 2016 Joanne does this mean Joanne is gonna increase Birth rates with DIC? I can already feel the growth in population Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Melech 9,900 Posted November 22, 2017 Share Posted November 22, 2017 On 21.11.2017 at 5:01 AM, Economy said: Higher retirement age is necessairy 👀 No Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Melech 9,900 Posted November 22, 2017 Share Posted November 22, 2017 13 hours ago, Economy said: Values have changed. People want to have fun longer, focus on getting into careers longer and settle down later... this results in less babies i doubt that will reverse majorly anytime soon Trend in Germany is changing. Birth rates are growing again Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.