Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Update: I’m Skipping My Midterm for the Hype Train

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition
2 minutes ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

Just go to college in Ontario. We don’t even know when classes are restarting so you should be good for Frankensteined :poot:

This situation is an utter mess right now :sharon: Hasn't it been like 3 weeks already?

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Poissonche

OH MY GOD WHAT I felt so bad for skipping a class to go to my JWT show and y'all are skipping EXAMS to check out RUMOURS :madge:

JudasIsAHolyFoo
Just now, Teal Ambition said:

This situation is an utter mess right now :sharon: Hasn't it been like 3 weeks already?

Going onto week 5 as of Monday. And it’s expected to last till Christmas. I’m wasting 153 dollars a week :bon:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Delulu Rogers

You skipped your mid term for hype omg how is this okay??? Anyways, don't you need to prove you broke your hip? Wouldn't a broken hip put you out for months?

Teal Ambition
1 minute ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

Going onto week 5 as of Monday. And it’s expected to last till Christmas. I’m wasting 153 dollars a week :bon:

oh my gosh :selena: 

JudasIsAHolyFoo
Just now, Teal Ambition said:

oh my gosh :selena: 

At this point I may withdrawal from my year altogether and then restart in September

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

This is literally something I'd do in the name of the queen. :rip:

bitch got me worshipping satan for nearly 10 years better come throu

bannedT for life and it's SAD

Teal Ambition
1 minute ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

At this point I may withdrawal from my year altogether and then restart in September

I mean if it isn't resolved before Christmas.. you basically lose an entire semester. That's so shitty. :saladga: Highkey glad I graduated in April :selena: 

Rat Boy
5 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

OH MY GOD WHAT I felt so bad for skipping a class to go to my JWT show and y'all are skipping EXAMS to check out RUMOURS :madge:

Rumours that might not mean anything. :rip:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

EGOT2027
1 minute ago, Mer Boy said:

Rumours that might not mean anything. :rip:

Write what you want, say what you want about me. If you’re wondering, know that I’m not sorry. 

Skipping important exams for a rumour is actually one of the most idiotic and stupid things I've seen done. :rip:

All tea, all shade. 

EGOT2027
1 minute ago, Blake said:

Skipping important exams for a rumour is actually one of the most idiotic and stupid things I've seen done. :rip:

All tea, all shade. 

No negativity on this site, thank you

tellemhone

Please don't, that's so much more important. I get if it was for a tour show but skipping class to stay on GGD not really. Your future >>>> RUMOURS

:air: :air: :air:

Archived