celeb

Netflix suspends production on House of Card's final season

manicholic

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusticeforVenus

All of the people who are against this cancellation and are callimg it an overreacted situation SHOULD KNOW THAT FINALLY VCTIMS DO HAVE A VOICE.  This is what The Hunting Ground is about, powerful people are able to do what they want and the victims stay there alone cuz nobody heard them... Thank God that this is happening, it is time to punish the swines that live and act like angels.

JusticeforVenus
8 minutes ago, LM said:

true but this wasnt a rape so your comment is kinda invalid

Netlix is destroying Spacey's career because of some 30 yrs old drunk story:golfclap:

So u support Child abuse when people is drunk? What a terrible point of view. HE IS STILL A VICTIM, NO MATTER WHAT U THINK

2 minutes ago, JusticeforVenus said:

So u support Child abuse when people is drunk? What a terrible point of view. HE IS STILL A VICTIM, NO MATTER WHAT U THINK

How on earth do you go from "I like him as an actor" to "YOU SUPPORT A RAPIST!!!!!!". You don't have to love someone on a personal level to appreciate their artwork. Are you telling me Terry Richardson is a terrible fotographer just because he is a perv? Just sounds ridiculous.

JusticeforVenus

All of u who validates this terrible behavior just because u like the show or the actor are sick. These terrible Men need to be punished, jailed to stop this sh it

Just now, JusticeforVenus said:

All of u who validates this terrible behavior just because u like the show or the actor are sick. These terrible Men need to be punished, jailed to stop this sh it

Nobody validates rape just because they like his work as an actor, what kind of dramatization :awkney:

JusticeforVenus
Just now, Swine said:

How on earth do you go from "I like him as an actor" to "YOU SUPPORT A RAPIST!!!!!!". You don't have to love someone on a personal level to appreciate their artwork. Are you telling me Terry Richardson is a terrible fotographer just because he is a perv? Just sounds ridiculous.

I am not talking about the actor skills, I dont care, he can be a Meril Streep or Migos.. The people who RAPE should go to jail, no MATTER WHAT sh it they are, I am a victim and I agree with Netflix to cancel the show

I am not talking about the actor skills, I dont care, he can be a Meril Streep or Migos.. The people who RAPE should go to jail, no MATTER WHAT sh it they are, I am a victim and I agree with Netflix to cancel the show

So you agree on cancelling a show, affecting thousands of other people involved in the production, just because one the actors had a problem in his life that emerged 30 years later and he actually admited and apologized for? Sure, just sounds so reasonable and mature. Shut the whole tv and movie industry for that matter. Why bother. 

JusticeforVenus
3 minutes ago, Swine said:

So you agree on cancelling a show, affecting thousands of other people involved in the production, just because one the actors had a problem in his life that emerged 30 years later and he actually admited and apologized for? Sure, just sounds so reasonable and mature. Shut the whole tv and movie industry for that matter. Why bother. 

You cant think on others when the victim is you. why does he should bother to protect other peoples work when he was raped?  Do u imagine all  the problems he have had. You act like if money were more important than people, so mature!

You cant think on others when the victim is you. why does he should bother to protect other peoples work when he was raped?  Do u imagine all  the problems he have had. You act like if money were more important that people, so mature!

And how is getting a show cancelled the right compensation for a "rape" victim? 

JusticeforVenus
1 minute ago, Swine said:

And how is getting a show cancelled the right compensation for a "rape" victim? 

Wait and ull see. It ls a good message for those who rape ... Their raputation is on the edge, the media and the whole World have to destroy them

1 minute ago, JusticeforVenus said:

Wait and ull see. It ls a good message for those who rape ... Their raputation is on the edge, the media and the whole World have to destroy them

That is a very, very immature and naive attitude. I don't even know how to approach it.

Archived