:

:

:

question

Would ASIB soundtrack be considered LG6?

Babel

Featured Posts

Reality

Unless she decides she wants to promote the soundtrack and release it as if  it were an album, I personally wouldn't consider it to be LG6. It's for a movie, it's for a role, and even though it is original music by her, it's not necessarily written from her perspective, but the perspective of the character (Ally), so I wouldn't consider it LG6. 

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

monketsharona

I don't think ASIB will be LG6, unless she cut all the songs Bradley and other actors are singing alone...

51 minutes ago, calmar said:

I guess it will come down to whether Gaga herself considers it LG6. LG5 was only solidly called LG5 after Gaga made a tweet saying "LG5 time."

Hm from what I remember we all knew it was LG5. Only a handful of little C2Cers were shoving it down our throats, saying LG5 was actually LG6. But Gaga swiftly shut them all up and we won :giggle:

here for her pulling an I'm Breathless, but that album only has madonna songs so idk

who will love me when the night is over

21 minutes ago, KaGOATrl said:

Welcome to the fan club! If you didn’t pick up on the pattern, she’s not one to stick with one style very long. So don’t hold your breath if you’re looking for more of the same thing.

Personally I think Dark-Ga is superior. No matter what genre, I’m hoping for darker aesthetics next round. 

Kinda figured that one out :selena:

FfFfFfFF

Officially I'd say:

preLG: Red and Blue

LG1: The Fame

LG2: TFM

LG3: BTW

LG4: ARTPOP

Side project 1: Cheek to Cheek 

LG5: Joanne

Side project 2: ASIB soundtrack

LG6: ?

I secretly count Red an Blue and C2C as albums so I will count this one too. :madge:

GagaUnderYou

It will be considered a side project like C2C was. This is an album soundtrack that is curated for her character Ally but with the essence of Gaga.

LG5 is considered Joanne. 

LG6 will be a standalone work. I think LG6 will be more Rock even Funk genre.

As Gaga most likely needs a break after movie promo/tour we might not see new music from LG6 till 2019/20. I feel like ASIB will be treated like an album era, with some performed on tour. Or even a Dive Bar version. 

I don't know why but I think the Cure is apart of ASIB and will be promoted with the song in the movie trailer. 

Archived