• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALX

• FrozenKookie

• dc1993

• JudasInTheDark

Tempest

Oh my god. This is what makes us girls could be such a good ****ing music video. For sure my favorite from the album

And dead boyfriend? I need an explanation

have you listened to Born To Die? :laughga:

manncandy-cigarette.jpg

OMGGG TIWMUG video stills!!!!1!11!

But seriously, what is that

Where you asking what this? or something else?

(photography student mode: ON) that is a photography by Sally Mann, from her series Immediate Family. Alot of the work in that series fits very well into Lana's whole Lolita-aesthetic/themes. The series itself caused a huge stir upon release, alot of people branded it "child ****ography". Here's some more from IF:

Sally-Mann-Vinland-1992-f-002.jpg

sally_mann-jesse-at-5.jpg

Edited by dc1993

That does fit with Lolita. One of my favorite books

It's one of mine tooooo, though I've never finished it ;) I love the second film adaptation, with Jeremy Irons

tylerjudas

Does anyone or has anyone made a video version of National Anthem with the "I loved him..." monologue at the end?

This Is What Makes Us Girls is one of my faves, a video for it would make me really happy

Born To Die, Blue Jeans, Video Games, National Anthem, Summertime Sadness, they are all faves and got videos, I'm more than happy :flutter:

Degenerate Beauty

Where you asking what this? or something else?

(photography student mode: ON) that is a photography by Sally Mann, from her series Immediate Family. Alot of the work in that series fits very well into Lana's whole Lolita-aesthetic/themes. The series itself caused a huge stir upon release, alot of people branded it "child ****ography". Here's some more from IF:

Sally-Mann-Vinland-1992-f-002.jpg

sally_mann-jesse-at-5.jpg

Omg the girl in the first pice is having the same hairstyle like Lana in Carmen.

Gaga.For.Gaga

I really like the national anthem video, it my favourite song from born to die, she has grown on me loads in the past few months.

HausOfHarlow

Do you think that Off to the Races + Diet Mountain Dew + Dark Paradise + Radio + This Is What Makes Us Girls + Lucky Ones will ever be performed live? I know she performed them on that pre-album release tour.. But post-Born to Die? I was kinda upset with the setlist of her 6 day US Tour... Like. Off to the Races. Is the best song ever.

Alcina Dimitrescu

Well, I can sing about loving tomatoes and despise them :laughga: It doesnt necessarily mean she had a dead boyfriend

Edited by LilMonstruo