💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

My Joanne Tour T-Shirt Designs

gagaisitalian

Featured Posts

7 hours ago, LDR said:

...I'm not selling these, they are just fun little images I made out of boredom. Now see ya later with your condescending tone.

Mr  I saw you asking around the topic how to sell them and people telling you to sell them and im just giving you friendly advice not to get into any trouble.

But in the end of the day this is ggd and everybody is easily offended so yeah sorry

MAKE IT WORK

gagaisitalian
6 hours ago, johnpe said:

Mr  I saw you asking around the topic how to sell them and people telling you to sell them and im just giving you friendly advice not to get into any trouble.

But in the end of the day this is ggd and everybody is easily offended so yeah sorry

Lmao, take a closer look at my replies please. I mention how I would get sued.

But in the end of the day this is ggd and people don't know how to respectfully submit their opinions or comments to topics so yeah sorry.

3 hours ago, LDR said:

Lmao, take a closer look at my replies please. I mention how I would get sued.

But in the end of the day this is ggd and people don't know how to respectfully submit their opinions or comments to topics so yeah sorry.

I think I was respectful im sorry that the tone of the voice in your head is agressive i guess you are used to that kind of behavior take care sweetheart 

MAKE IT WORK

shoful

@LDR I love them all!!! but more importantly who's the stud modeling them:poot: 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

gagaisitalian
6 hours ago, johnpe said:

I think I was respectful im sorry that the tone of the voice in your head is agressive i guess you are used to that kind of behavior take care sweetheart 

Goodbye sweetie :hug:

Maria Brink
16 minutes ago, LDR said:

Goodbye sweetie :hug:

Dylan Matthews is the hottest Gaga stan of our time

Danny Milk

They are wayyyyy better than the real ones

Love the John Wayne MV one :unicorn:

I guess it doesn't really matter

Chromatic

Hey! Love them - the John Wayne one is my favorite!

About selling these, on redbubble or whatever.. I wouldn't recommend it! I once sold some Marina and the Diamonds merch, and to be honest, I made a great ammount of money.. until her labels contacted me, and got it all removed, and gave me warnings.. so yeah, don't! 

RAMROD

That looked nice tho!

Gaga need to hire her fans for her merchandising designs tbh.

These new Haus of Gaga team are a bit useless when it comes to this matter, also, what even Helen Green is doing?!! She supposed to be handling these kind of thing, right?!! Is she even a member still?!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived