joannester 1,270 Posted May 22, 2017 Share Posted May 22, 2017 How is this "politics" 🤡 I would have put it under "celeb" I'll mop you all across the floor, snatch your fυckιng weave out Βitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morphine Prince 110,031 Posted May 22, 2017 Author Share Posted May 22, 2017 17 minutes ago, gagagoogoose said: Ask and you shall receive Someone put album covers on their faces. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morphine Prince 110,031 Posted May 22, 2017 Author Share Posted May 22, 2017 13 minutes ago, joannester said: How is this "politics" 🤡 I would have put it under "celeb" Celebs are the new politicians these days Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
joannester 1,270 Posted May 22, 2017 Share Posted May 22, 2017 1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said: Celebs are the new politicians these days Or are politicians the new celebs? #MyARTPOPCouldMeanAnything #OneSecondImAKoonsThenSuddenlyTheKoonsIsMe I'll mop you all across the floor, snatch your fυckιng weave out Βitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,128 Posted May 22, 2017 Share Posted May 22, 2017 Well look with who she needs to hang up, with Ms. Piggy and the guy with the purple hair and her husband with the orange hair.. I would be pissed off too.. So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SinAgain 33 Posted May 22, 2017 Share Posted May 22, 2017 52 minutes ago, littlepotter said: But can that tweet like tone it down... Are we calling men disgusting creeps now for trying to hold their wives' hands? Come on. There a million jokes they could have made out of this. I mean...he did brag about sexually assaulting women so he's definitely earned that title. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
littlepotter 76,634 Posted May 22, 2017 Share Posted May 22, 2017 27 minutes ago, SinAgain said: I mean...he did brag about sexually assaulting women so he's definitely earned that title. Yes, yes, but not in that context. chaeri pls Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Teal Ambition 47,805 Posted May 22, 2017 Share Posted May 22, 2017 ▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.