Jump to content
new music

Iggy Azalea - Switch (feat. Anitta)


ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Damn it'll come out officially in a few hours I think. Or u can find it in twitter 

Ooohh I didn't know u were British :v: 

I'll have a search for it, thank you

Yeah, I'm Scottish haha:excuseu:

End Racism Now
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
2 hours ago, Skrill said:

mo bounce is better :/ 

Mo Bounce is worse than Bon Appétit:madge:

End Racism Now
Link to post
Share on other sites

Addison Rae

It's such a BOP :giveup: I was so excited about this song and she SNATCHED me. 

Don’t fall in love with a poosay…
Link to post
Share on other sites

BeerFear

Iggy just did it AGAIN

Bop after bop after bop

some pop girls cant relate

Anita gurl I dont know you but werk

Green light yellow light green light SWITCH

xKvhXeD.gif

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

n0ne

Team>Mo Bounce>>Switch

I still like Switch though

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"
Link to post
Share on other sites

Pharamon
1 hour ago, Craig Barnes said:

Mo Bounce is worse than Bon Appétit:madge:

excuse me? ... Clean your ears lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

xoxo Craig
1 hour ago, Skrill said:

excuse me? ... Clean your ears lol

Likewise:reductive: Mo Bounce is trash, deal with it

End Racism Now
Link to post
Share on other sites

Pharamon
16 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

Likewise:reductive: Mo Bounce is trash, deal with it

mo bounce is a fun dubstep influenced song... not my fault you can't deal with bops :poot: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

synched

Holly damn this is SO GOOD :giveup:

I can already hear this being played in the clubs! I always forget about iggy but then she comes out of nowhere and serves these amazing bops I CAN'T :music:

Link to post
Share on other sites

takemetovenus

I'm still listening to it an omg y'all :giveup: that chorus is everything

CHANGE THE GAAAAAAME SWITCH IT UP AGAIIIINNN THERE I GO AGAINNNN PLAYIN YOUR ROLE PLAYING YOUR ROOOOOLE

200.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

HausofLenis

Red light 

Yellow light 

Green light 

Switch 

tumblr_inline_o51m6lSoDl1u2qkge_500.gif

This is bout that time 

you recognize that I'm that bitch

tumblr_inline_o51m6lSoDl1u2qkge_500.gif

oh wow she did THAT 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...