GAGA - 10 years (trailer)

D1SC0STICK

Featured Posts

D1SC0STICK
2 minutes ago, dancewithnobody said:

Slaaaaay
I like it!
But you should add some live videos

Didn't want to give away everything in a trailer. Just used the most recognizable songs and decided to not make a mess and combine live with music videos I guess :oprah:

Find your freedom in the music.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Josip
Just now, monsterdino said:

you're a bit rude don't you think?

No, I am realistic and if you watch any introduction, you will see that I am right. Also, I appreciate originality and creativity.

Sneaky Oliver

OMGGG I'm coming to mama 

Spoiler

:stalkga:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

monsterdino
1 minute ago, Josip said:

No, I am realistic and if you watch any introduction, you will see that I am right. Also, I appreciate originality and creativity.

then give it a genuine critique so he could improve, not just some shady comment...it hurts because he probably spent a lot of time doing it and it's not like it's that easy to make it atleast appreciate the effort

Hi Its Nicole

I wish this was an actual movie! & guys there have been trailers that have been 2-3 minutes long

Hello Gaga

D1SC0STICK
Just now, Josip said:

I get what you say and it was kind of my setup to make something like that because I always loved those intros. Don't blame you at all for saying that! But hey, don't judge a book by it's cover. The rest is in process and will -hopefully- show my creativity :trollga:

Josip
Just now, monsterdino said:

then give it a genuine critique so he could improve, not just some shady comment...it hurts because he probably spent a lot of time doing it and it's not like it's that easy to make it atleast appreciate the effort

Everyone here is doing that. I am just showing the other side. 

1 minute ago, D1SC0STICK said:

I get what you say and it was kind of my setup to make something like that because I always loved those intros. Don't blame you at all for saying that! But hey, don't judge a book by it's cover. The rest is in process and will -hopefully- show my creativity :trollga:

Then please do that because this looks like putting together random video scenes ala X Factor style and nothing else. I bet you can come up with your own style :hor:

D1SC0STICK
2 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

@D1SC0STICK ok but why did u pay dust to Joanne? :neyde:

To be completely honest: there are not that much visuals (yet) of Joanne and the era isn't finished. But I'm reserving a beautiful piece in the documentary for Joanne <3

D1SC0STICK
10 minutes ago, Hi its nick said:

I wish this was an actual movie! & guys there have been trailers that have been 2-3 minutes long

Let's start a petition on change.org and make people donate so we can throw a big premiere in a cinema in New York :ladyhaha:

Hi Its Nicole
1 minute ago, D1SC0STICK said:

Let's start a petition on change.org and make people donate so we can throw a big premiere in a cinema in New York :ladyhaha:

I have an idea!!!! We can have it premiere on a GGD Movie Night!!!!

Hello Gaga

D1SC0STICK
2 minutes ago, Hi its nick said:

Omg yes, that's really cool! :tony:

gts14
2 minutes ago, Hi its nick said:

YES!! Great idea!!

Hi Its Nicole
4 minutes ago, D1SC0STICK said:

Omg yes, that's really cool! :tony:

4 minutes ago, gts14 said:

YES!! Great idea!!

Thx! @D1SC0STICK pm @Haroon

Hello Gaga

bloody g

This is so good :firega:

There are even more accomplishments you could add!

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Archived